Search results for query: *

1. V

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Thats odd. I just tried viewing them in firefox and it didnt work. I can see you would want pokemon moves to be APNG, but Pokemon sprites can easily be converted to GIF without any information loss.
  2. V

Guys. This is getting ridiculous. There is absolutely NO reason why we are using animated PNG. They don't work on chrome or firefox. It's just stupid. Why not just use GIFS? I don't really see the problem.
  3. V

Looking to evolve certain pokemon

You want to evolve shemlet and karrablast as well? BTW, 0519 3947 1196 is my B/W FC. I would like to evolve my Porygon into Porygon 2, but I would like the dubious disc for a later time.
  4. V

Cool! When are you free to trade?
  5. V

Hello. I'm am looking to evolve these pokemon I have via trading. Porygon (upgrade and dubious disc items needed) Karrablast Shelmet If anyone has a upgrade/dubious disc, and has time to trade, please reply.
  6. V

How come the the Artworks of Red/Blue being used for the Gen 1 pokemon. Why not just use the Fire Read and Leaf Green art, which is up to date? Example: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vulpix
  7. V

Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)

Saturday would probably be the best time for me.
  8. V

Maybe. Seeing as though you are three hours behind my time, it would be seven. I'll have to check.
  9. V

Im not looking for specific one, just looking to fill the dex. What time would you like to trade at?
  10. V

Liepard Venipede Trubbish Dwebble Ducklett Blitzle Scraggy Yamask All of these pokemon I'd be willing to give up. I would like a Bulbasaur, and maybe a vulpix. Do you by any chance also have the updgrade items for porygon that allow him to evolve into Porygon 2 and Z respectively? If you did...
  11. V

TCG Types Expansion: Don't we need AND want it?

You do realize this would copletley unbalance the game, and they'd have to pretty work the game structure from the ground up? A beauty of the Pokemon TCG is that you can play with any cards from any generation, but this idea would throw that right out the window. Also, Bug is in two catergories...
  12. V

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Hey, Im plauing Pokemon Black, and which fighting type would be the best to go with. Timburr, Sawk, or Throh?
  13. V

Mafia BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/22> - Game Over- Mafia Won.

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/17> - Day 4 - themissingNO Puns for this User There's not really much I can do in a situation like this though... I mean, when everyone is tying to vote you off, you just try to hope for the best.
  14. V

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/17> - Day 4 - themissingNO Puns for this User Umm gais, it's Vash teh Stampede. Also, sorry about inactivity, I was really busy. I really have no idea who to vote for though. But I should say that I don't think it would be a good idea to kill me.
  15. V

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/13> - Day 2 - The Neonsands of Time have run Vote: KantoMasata Reason: cuz
  16. V

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/11> - Day 1 VOTE: Tris79 Because I really don't like that number.
  17. V

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <6/09> - Night 0 - ROLE CONFIRMATIONS PROCESSING........ PROCESSING........ ROLE ACQUIRED! NOW WAITING FOR GAME TO START.
  18. V

Re: BTD Mini Mafia ~ The Beginning - <5/31> - Sign-ups I'll sign up.
Back
Top Bottom