• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. V

Looking to evolve certain pokemon

Hello. I'm am looking to evolve these pokemon I have via trading. Porygon (upgrade and dubious disc items needed) Karrablast Shelmet If anyone has a upgrade/dubious disc, and has time to trade, please reply.
  2. V

Been a while!

A lot has changed, hasn't it? I was originally named Ultra on these forums, but then I kinda faded away. But I'm back in full force. Kinda. I think. Oh well. So in my return, I decided to change my user name to my favorite anime character (Vash The Stampede was already taken by some inactive...
  3. V

Snatch Discovery

I was playing Battle revolution and I found somehting odd. My opponet used snatch, and I ordered my crobat to use U-Turn. Crobat, being crobat, went first and hit the oppponet. I then sent out my loppuny. Altough the strange thing is that Snathc didn't do anything. COnclusion: Snatch will...
  4. V

Ladoes and mentlegen.....

I'm back. Ya happy now?
  5. V

DSi/3DS Compatibility

Do you think Black and White will make use of DSi's andthe 3Ds's features? If so, how? Post your ideas! Personally, I would like to take pictures of enviorments and then be able to rub the stylus around the picture to search for pokemanz. You would be able to find certain pokemon...
  6. V

Looking for shinies

Do not care wich or what. I have to offer alot of version exclusives, and I could get you a couple of legends.
  7. V

Splash = 1-hit KO?

At a friends party, one of the kids there told me that he was battling a magikarp, used dive, magikarp then used splash on his pokemon and it was a 1-hit KO Basically: Splash is a 1-hit ko if the pokemon being attacked by splash is in the middle of using dive. Can someone confirm this for me?
  8. V

What's the most random thing you're friend(s) has ever said?

My friend told me that I was gonna get married to a cow, but I got pissed at her because she did something to an encyclopedia, so then I married a rubix cube.
  9. V

Ohai

I'm ultra. A person. I'm also a huge megaman and pokemon fanatic. Free invisible chacwits for everyone!
Back
Top Bottom