• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

The Little Things

one two... ta da! for IV generations whenever we taught a new move to a pokemon it was one two poof! Where did ta da come from anyway? hahah oh well, I guess I'll get used to it.
  2. G

The Diaries of Black and White

This sounds like fun! I bought both black and white and am using my white game as a trade over for starters and monkeys etc. In Black I'm currently roaming Castelia City! Its so intense! WAY more indepth than any other city we've seen so far in the pokemon franchise. I've decided...
  3. G

Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut acros

Re: Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut a YES you can pick up your game on the 6th! That's what I did I had mine to where I can pick it up at my local game stop also. I've called them twice now to see how it all works and they keep telling me that...
  4. G

Games sold early?

guess I must've missed it by a day then. cus last night the pre-order option was still available.
  5. G

Games sold early?

I need some help guys, well more like your opinion.. should I pre-order my game from gamestop today or just wait until sunday to buy it in-store? I guess what I'm saying is if you think my game will get here before sunday if I pre-order it tonight? yeah hope that makes sense (:
  6. G

Do you think the Westernization of Pokemon Black and White is a good thing?

that's kind of insulting to Americans. But whatever. I think that having Pokemon Black and White westernized was a good move. After four generations of the same thing, they needed to switch it up a bit, and having Gen V somewhere other than Japan allowed them to turn a new chapter in the Pokemon...
  7. G

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c I feel like I've missed something major. When did we find out about the legendary beasts distribution? Or did I completely miss it...
  8. G

Contest 3 Stage Lines: Base Form, Middle Form, Final Form

I can't vote in this poll, simply because, it all depends on the pokemon... for example, I prefer kirlia over gardevoir or gallade, but I LOVE ME SOME AMPHAROS. also, I prefer dragonair over dragonite, but I also prefer flygon above his pre-evos. So, it really all depends on the line (:
  9. G

Localized Names

Re: English names Snivy is pretty good and what's surprising is that people guessed it on here. Oshawott took me off guard but its growing on me. and I cannot stand the name Tepig, if you say it out loud in an American accent it sounds like your word-vomiting. And I absolutely love the name...
  10. G

Contest Eevee VS Girafarig VS Ho-oh

I say eevee, it is my favorite of the three and umbreon happens to be my favorite poke ever..
  11. G

Most under rated pokemon?

NO ONE EVER USES GARCHOMP all joking aside, I rarely see people talk about ampharos and mismagius, who are two of my favorite pokemon. I try to use them on most of teams, because ampharos happens to be a very good electric type and mismagius is just awesome, imo.
  12. G

Contest Clash of the Isshu/Unova/Einall Starters' Names: Japanese vs American vs Fanmade

Re: Clash of the Names If I could pick and choose from the different sets I would pick Snivy pokabuand oshawott. I really can't stand the name tepig. I think its dumb and is going to sound weird in the anime. Snivy is really growing on me and I like the sound of oshawott! its better than...
  13. G

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

omg, I took a nap and its like arceus commanded me to wake up EXACTLY when the names were revealed. I like Snivy, and I also like, Unova for the region. Tepig is not what I expected and Oshawott makes me laugh because of the closeness to wotter.. also... didn't some people guess snivy? hahah
  14. G

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf right, not hard for the older fanbase, but what I'm saying is that my seven year old cousin would have a hard time pronouncing it... and since pokemon's intended audience are younger kids..
  15. G

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf I can barely pronounce mijumaru... its too japanese sounding to be kept the same in America... however, I do think that Pokabu will be kept the same.. and I have no idea what they'll decide to call tsutarja..
  16. G

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf I've been waiting all day for this... And if you think about it, it doesn't make sense to update the site randomly during the day (eg, at 2:10pm) for this info... so I'm calling that the site will be updated...
  17. G

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf Why wait until the middle or end of the day to make an announcement like this? They've announced that the starters will be released today, one would assume that the story and page would be ready and that NOA...
  18. G

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

I have many. I try to change up my teams but no matter what game it is, I always seem to have atleast one eeveelution (most likely umbreon) roserade, milotic and flygon. The other two spots transition between gengar, infernape, and metagross. But yeah, that's every team I ever use, unless I'm...
  19. G

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf Are we absolutely sure they're revealing the names? What if they just show the pictures like they did with the japanese release?
  20. G

WANT - help me evolve haunter (:

yes, I do (: I can trade now if you can? FC?
Back
Top Bottom