Search results for query: *

• Users: Senna
  • Order by date
  1. S

New minigame on Pokemon.com

I played four games, chose Vaporeon, and then clicked Play Again. Since it let me play again, I assumed that this meant that it didn't save so I beat it again. After I beat it though, it didn't let me choose a new Eeveelution, does this mean it actually saved it correctly?
  2. S

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I know that the length of time varies with connection but mine won't succeed in connecting. It just stays on the "Creating data...please wait a moment" part for a really long time, and then either disconnects with a communication error or with error code 91010. I'm trying to see if anybody else...
  3. S

Okay has been going for about 2 hours now, I think something is really wrong.. EDIT: Never mind, it just disconnected with Error Code 91010, anyone else had this problem?
  4. S

When you guys got your Game Sync ID, how long did it stay on the "Creating data...please wait a moment" before it gave you the ID? Mine has been creating data for 45 minutes or so now..
  5. S

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Ummm..I guess I'll try that.
  6. S

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

I'm trying to get my Game Sync ID, but it's not working. I go to the main menu and click on "Game Sync Settings". It connects to Nintendo WFC, then shows a message that says "Creating data...please wait a moment.". After that it doesn't do anything. The message just stays there and loads...
  7. S

Now I'm having the same problem. I chose the Game Sync Settings option in the main menu, connect to wifi, and it says "Creating data, please wait a moment..." and it has been nearly two hours since. Anyone else have this problem? :/
  8. S

Oh, I see it now. Thanks!
  9. S

I know that, I'm not trying to put my pokemon to sleep, I'm trying to get my GameSync ID. Isn't that what the Game Sync option is for? Or do I get the ID somewhere else?
  10. S

Do you think I should restart and see if it goes better? Or just keep going? :/
  11. S

How long did it take you guys to get a Game Sync ID? I hit Game Sync thru the Online Option of my C-Gear, and connected. After I connected to wifi, it has this message that says "Please wait a moment...". An hour later, it still says the same thing. Is this normal?
  12. S

Rain From The Heavens!!

Togekiss has no real place here.....it doesn't abuse the rain at all.
  13. S

Trading Whitelist Approval Thread

I can definitely vouch for tolanator, as you can see by the VM convo he posted, we have traded before, and I have never encountered any problems with him.
  14. S

Trading Whitelist Approval Thread

I would like to apply to be on the whitelist. I can RNG for shinies (and IV breed for shinies to an extent). I do run a shop, but not on this forum. However, I link people to it (link if it matters:http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81960) when I want something from them. I...
  15. S

Offering: TMs / Move Tutoring from Platinum [PM me for services]

Re: Offering: TMs / Move Tutoring from Platinum Could you possibly tutor my Kingdra Signal Beam? I can offer Shards, Heart Scales, Rare Candies, or any other item that you might want.
  16. S

Legendary Beast Lottery #2 (Winners Announced!)

Re: Legendary Beast Lottery #2 (Open for Entries!) HP Grass Entei FC in sig :)
  17. S

1000 post Giveaway!! Post nao.

^ Torchic Relevance Fact about Aco: Aco drew an "amazign" Gengar picture on a tablet :D Birthdate: August 21 Average Posts Per Day: 9.74 Friend Code in sig
  18. S

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

I'm currently addicted to D-tecnolife from Bleach, I like the lyrics a lot. I also recently found this from Naruto (Kimamaro's theme): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7kA18RTd7o Shame it was never released officially, it's very sad and beautiful song, especially if you know the story that...
  19. S

Procrastinating on RNGing by RNGing [Pokewalker Raffle] Winners Announced!

Re: Procrastinating on RNGing by RNGing [Pokewalker Raffle] Friend Code: In sig Timezone: GMT -5 I select Bronzor Nice giveaway :)
  20. S

Help a newbie's team

Blissey is generally useless as a physical wall but 252 defense EV investment is required if you want to survive a physical hit.
Back
Top Bottom