Search results for query: *

• Users: Senna
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

OU battle

As the title says :) Species Clause, Evasion Clause. Level 100 6v6. Post here or VM.
  2. S

battle?

Looking for a battle. 6v6 Singles, OU. Species Clause, Evasion Clause, Sleep Clause. I suppose you can use a few ubers if you want BUT NO MORE THAN TWO. I do NOT want an all out ubers battle -.- and let me know before the battle if you are going to use any ubers.
  3. S

Wanted: HGSS Move Tutor

I need somebody to tutor the move Bug Bite to my Scizor. This can only be done on HGSS. Will offer shiny IV'd Sneasel with eggmove Pursuit in return.
  4. S

Wanted: Move Tutor

I need someone to move tutor my Tyranitar the move Aqua Tail. If you're interested, please let me know (post here or VM) and we can arrange payment. Thanks in advance!
  5. S

CLOSED

As the title says, I'm in need of a few TMs. I need: TM 51 Roost TM 71 Stone Edge TM Calm Mind (Don't know the number) TM Shadow Ball (don't know the number) I can offer various TMs, items, or dex fillers in exchange. If you can get me all 4, I can offer a shiny Ponyta, a shiny...
  6. S

Wanted: TM64 Explosion

As the title says. Ask for something, and I'll look to see if I have it
  7. S

WANTED: Tm U-Turn

As the title says I need U-Turn. Ask for what you need, and I'll check for it.
  8. S

Wanted: Specific Kingdra

I'm looking for an EV'd Naughty or Adamant shiny Kingdra. Preferably with decent IVs. As for what I can offer, just ask for something and I'll check if I have it.
  9. S

Lol I can haz RNG nao (need distributors and cloner)

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING Hi guys, I just RNGed (sort of) my first pokemon. Its IVs are nothing super spectacular, but it is shiny, has the right nature and ability, and is nice for a rain dance team :) What is the pokemon? It is... Shiny Qwilfish (NN'd L) DO NOT ALTER...
  10. S

wanted : battle frontier move tutors

I need the following moves tutored : Superpower x2 Bug bite Please don't ask "what are you offering" just post what you are looking for and I will see if I have it
  11. S

Looking to battle

Level 100 singles, OU standard battle. VM or post here please :)
  12. S

Wanted : Damp Rocks

As title says, I need Damp Rocks. Specifically, I need four of them. If somebody can get me all 4, I can trade a shiny Modest Magnezone with Magnet Pull as its ability. Otherwise, I'd be willing to trade items/TMs/various other pokes for them
  13. S

wanted: Some dex fillerz

I need: 001 Bulbasaur 002 Ivysaur 003 Venasaur 005 Charmeleon 006 Charizard 008 Wartortle 009 Blastoise 018 Pidgeot 030 Nidorina 031 Nidoqueen 034 Nidoking 038 Ninetails 040 Wigglytuff 057 Primeape 062 Poliwrath 105 Marowak 138 Omastar 144 Articuno 148 Dragonair 153 Bayleef...
  14. S

want : couple of TMs

I need the following: Roost (most needed) Stone edge Substitute Earthquake Just ask for something and I'll check if I have it
  15. S

looking for a battle

seeking a battle, 6v6 level 100 single with evasion clause, species clause, uber clause. post here if interested
  16. S

dex fillers needed

So I'm one star away from a black trainer card, all that's left is the pokedex! Here are the pokes I need : Bulbasaur Ivysaur Venasaur Charmeleon Charizard Squirtle Wartortle Blastoise Butterfree Pidgeot Nidoqueen Nidoking Ninetails Meowth Persian Primeape Marowak Hitmonchan...
  17. S

Wanted: Several TMs

The TMs I need at the moment are: Stone Edge x1 Sleep Talk x1 Thunder Wave x1 Swords Dance x1 Substitute x1 I can offer some dex fillers, legends, other TMs, and items just ask for something and I'll check if I have any available will edit this as the TMs I need change
  18. S

Wanted: Jolly/Adamant shiny Trapinch

As the title says. I can offer an EV'd Alamos Darkrai with Modest nature, a Gamestop Jirachi, as well as some shinies
  19. S

Wanted: Choice scarf

I was using trick on a trainer pokemon so that my smeargle could sketch Trick. I managed to sketch the move, but I didn't get my item, which was Choice Scarf, back. It was my only scarf so I'll need another. I can offer TMs, items, maybe some dex fillers/legends.
  20. S

wanted : 2 explosion tms

As the title says, I need explosion tm x 2. Make requests, I might have it.
Back
Top Bottom