Search results for query: *

1. D

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? My first game was red, and I still have it. :)
  2. D

Wanted : Pokémon trainers in Montreal area

Not quite sure this is in the right thread, feel free to move it around if it isn't. I'd like to know if someone in Montreal area would be interested in meeting to link the pokewalkers together. I really like the trainer's house basement in Viridian city but I'm a bit tired of beating up my...
  3. D

Wanted - Glameow, Stunky

Thank you for the trade. :) Have a nice day!
  4. D

Wanted - Glameow, Stunky

Hmmm. Clochette would be nice. Do you want me to name your Stunky male?
  5. D

Wanted - Glameow, Stunky

Haha. I will take care of him. I hatched the egg and gave the newborn the pokerus. He also holds a lum berry. Waiting in the wi-fi connection. :)
  6. D

Wanted - Glameow, Stunky

Yes the FC is on my profile. Are you on your Soulsilver or platinum game? I'll be there in a minute. :)
  7. D

Wanted - Glameow, Stunky

I could send you a Stunky egg if you'd want to. Just send me anything, belsprout if possible. If not don't worry. :)
  8. D

Offering: two lvl 1 male timid misdreavus

I would trade a lvl 1 Stunky with PKRS and a dawn stone. Currently hatching 3 eggs, you could take the one you want. All legits. If interested, could you rename it Mystery please? :) Ok the eggs hatched : Hasty nature male - Aftermath Calm nature male - Aftermath Docile nature female - Stench...
  9. D

Wanted : Pokérus

Thanks a lot. Ev training will be way easier now. :)
  10. D

I am. Name's Daven. FC : 2193 0193 0692
  11. D

Nice, let me hatch you one. Do you want to name it?
  12. D

Still looking for an active legit pokerus. :) Thank you!
  13. D

I'm looking for a legit pokémon with active Pokérus so I can get into serious EV training. I can breed you pretty much any pokémon you want (this means no legendary, event or shiny) and I could put a masterball in the trade too. Please post here if interested and we can share IM infos to...
  14. D

Post your current CTRL+V's!

15. D

What is your sexual preference?

So far so good. I've been with the first one for a year and the second one for five months.
  16. D

What is your sexual preference?

I'm a gay male in a 3-person relationship. :)
  17. D

What time period do you think this generation will take place in?

Could it be many years in the past? Would the Spiky-Eared Pichu be a hint towards that? And then you could trade other games pokémon with Celebi's help. How does it sound?
  18. D

Pokéwalker Discussion Thread

The percentage is still pretty low. Guess it's a good luck thing. :S
  19. D

Silver Club

How can you like someone that is rude to pokemons? o_O
  20. D

Unintentionally hilarious anime pics

Re: Unintentionally hillarious anime pics I like his nose! :P
Back
Top Bottom