Search results for query: *

1. V

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? ... Same general shape as Togetic's wings. It does not have to be the same color or even the exact same shape. I never said that. I showed how the Egg motif could show something to do with the typing. That's because I haven't gone into actual detail...
  2. V

Retconning Pokémon

Middle 60s, with type advantages, Ultra Balls, Hyper Potions, and Revives.
  3. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? And neither is the credibility of Hiro's "confirmation" of the Fairy-type, but that hasn't stopped the gun jumping. Er... Their shape? I mean, they aren't feather covered, but they have the same general shape as a Togetic wing, for example. Er...
  4. V

Retconning Pokémon

...50 Base HP still will not win any awards, and will only allow Shedinja to withstand the weakest of Super-Effective attacks given Shedinja's crappy defenses. There would be no problem, be it 50 or 10 base. And, not to brag but, I fared quite well without even touching a Shedinja, in regards...
  5. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? I agree with you, Josh. A wing-shaped ear, and an egg motif with a wing-ear on it. Now, regardless of unconfirmed rumors and fan gun-jumping based upon them, what type do these kind of symbols represent?
  6. V

Retconning Pokémon

A double resistance is better than a half resistance? In a reddit thread, I proposed that Thick Fat also makes the Pokemon immune to Hail, so there's also that idea. Low base HP, but, like, 12 immunities? Sure, Shedinja won't be a master tank, for super-effective moves, but the point of the...
  7. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Since all we can do is speculate on the validity on Hiro's claim, has anyone else thought that, maybe, Game Freak may be using Hiro (maybe other leakers) as a way to rile up the fanbase and drive them further crazy?
  8. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Actually, I do consider that strong circumstantial evidence. Fandom assumptions hold very little to no credibility when the fandom consistently interprets the available facts wrong. Why should anyone trust yet another belief in a new type when the...
  9. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? "The company" refers to that company. I'm sorry to say, but I forgot the exact name of the Spanish Official Nintendo Magazine.
  10. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Isn't that his only history as a leaker? And, as I, among others, have mentioned, there's some pretty good reasons to doubt his credibility on this subject. I'm still unsure if he's even employed by the company still, as per an earlier post.
  11. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Another, much more likely, option is that he isn't telling the truth. He wouldn't be putting his job at risk (possibly at all), if he's not actually leaking anything.
  12. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? I agree with you, and felt like shortening your post with some slight editing.
  13. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? There are only 27 Pokemon that can be accurately described as Ghost-like enough for the Ghost-type. There are considerably more "Fairy"-like Pokemon that could be described as the "Fairy"-type. This isn't about establishing enough Pokemon to make the...
  14. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Like I said before, you can never tell someone's true intentions. He might not care about the credibility he built up from last generation and is using it to get people to believe in a lie. And if it's true that he was fired after leaking the BW...
  15. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? He proved he wasn't troll then, and his actions now seem to be very trollish... does confirming the Flying-type two days ago and then switching to the Fairy-type today not strike you as odd for someone who's being entirely truthful? For someone who's...
  16. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? You've never dealt with a troll, have you? You should always take a claim with skepticism, because you can never be sure of a poster's true intentions. There are plenty of types that are logical for Sylveon. Nothing necessarily points to the "Fairy"...
  17. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Didn't that Mr X and Y also leak something before? And then he decided to troll everyone? You can never know. Some people like to mess with others. How?
  18. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Wasn't that Mr X and Y guy also doing something similar? Didn't he actually leak something before, then make an unlikely claim about the entire Pokedex or a new type, then come clean? How do we know to trust this guy on this? Because I'm not trusting...
  19. V

Modification of Mechanics in Moves and Abilities

I found out recently that my earlier suggestion for fixing Azumarill/Medicham (doubling the Attack stat and removing Huge/Pure Power) would not work. It turns out that Huge/Pure Power practically triples Azumarill/Medicham's Attack, so I'm A) changing my suggestion to "Triple Azumarill and...
  20. V

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Deal. :P But I'll make sure to quote you specifically and laugh too, then. There is considerable circumstantial evidence against the possibility of new types. Though what the future holds in unknown to everyone outside of Game Freak, given the...
Back
Top Bottom