Search results for query: *

1. W

Ridiculous Thread Ideas

Poll: What is your favorite color (Black or Purple)? When you count to 12 do you skip 11 or 32?
  2. W

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When I finish the elite four and am at the champion with only 1 pokemon in the red up, and I dont have any recovery items :(.
  3. W

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Yeah honestly i'd love to live in Johto too, just sit under a tree with me heracross :).
  4. W

Usage of 5 PP Moves in-game

I dont know i never really use those moves much, usually their low pp isn't their only issue its mainly their accuracy for me
  5. W

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Fire/Poison. though poison is my favorite type this truly is an interesting type combo
  6. W

Meloetta

i have a torkoal but what are you willing to trade for it?i'm currently looking for some DW females(my torkoal is DW but i'll have to look into its gender later)
  7. W

IV breed Croagunks to good homes.

Ah i logged off soon after posting that sorry, but i can trade anytime within ~45 min of now. Otherwise, saturday is fine :D.
  8. W

IV breed Croagunks to good homes.

can i have #2 or #7 (preferably #2) White FC:1678 5664 7965
  9. W

and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events(Updated 5/23/13) I'm interested in that keldeo and genesect. For the keldeo I have an event darkrai I can give. I also have a TRU regigigas. I have some other Pokemon too just pm me if you want more choice.(some shiny RNG'd legendaries)
  10. W

Cannot Unsee

no there's three!!!!
  11. W

Offering a variety of Pokemon

i want a treecko and a chickorita. what do you want for them
  12. W

Wanted: Zorua

k
  13. W

Offering egg move Scraggys

i have a DW bidoof and hoppip. can i get a female and a male. genders/ability doesnt matter since i'll probably breed em.
  14. W

i don't think i have anything really good to trade...could you tell me what you are looking 4? sure my fc is in my sig when can you trade?
  15. W

Hello!(Hi, Gooday, Hola,)

Welcome to BMGF hope you have fun
  16. W

yup i want a zorua. if you have one you don't need and it's taking up space i'll take it.i might have a few good pokes to trade...:goof:
  17. W

Wanted: Eevees

sry arleady got them. thx tho
  18. W

Wanted: Eevees

IGNORE I GOT MY EEVEES I need eevees because i'm trying to make a team of all the eeveelutions(exepting flaereon.. i don't have much to offer but if you ask i might have it. i need 6
  19. W

IV-Breeding Leftovers (please pick up Pokemon)

Re: IV-Breeding Leftovers i can give you a gligar and i want cotonee Male-Docile-31/31/x/x/31/x and pichu Male-Adamant-x/x/x/31/31/x
  20. W

Cleaning out some boxes + Legends and Shiny

can i get a shiny charmander and weavile. i like that deoxys. i have evolutionary stones, all of them i think. i'll have to check. also i can trade now.
Back
Top Bottom