1. F

Weekly Bug-Catching Contest Report

Is this contest every tuesday?
  2. F

Who will you use the Master Ball on?

ODDISH!
  3. F

I Need Help Training !!!

Well... I used to train all my pokemon on diamond (if that's what you're talking about) as I progressed in the game. You need most of your pokemon high levels, not just 1 or 2. If you have a lot of money and don't mind losing a few battles, you can train in the gyms. Just only have 1 or 2...
  4. F

Favorite/Least favorite attacks on any pokemon game?

I love some attacks, then again, I hate others. My favorite attack is blizzard. It is so great when it's 2 on 2 because it hurts both, it is a powerful and fairly accurate, and can also freeze the foe. I hate attacks like leer and growl and harden, when an enemy constantly uses harden it can...
  5. F

What's the perfect Pokémon team?

There isn't such thing as a perfect team, but here is a really good one. Feraligatr, Salamence, Macargo, Sableye, (or another good ghost pokemon) Any fighting type, Sneasel. This is not what I used in diamond but I think it is good. I hope it is.:naughty:
  6. F

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Re: Best Pokemon Game I accidently clicked heart gold when I was meant to click diamond. (silly me!) I haven't even got heart gold yet but i will soon. Out of all the ones I have played, I prefer diamond as there was so many new things. I LOVED the underground ability. I used to play capture...
  7. F

Shiny Pokemon That Look Exactly Like Their Normal Counterparts

I think mantine is another example, take a look: And now look at this: Which one is shiny? They have different shades but you cant really tell the difference unless side by side... I also think zapdos is a bad one, too.
Back
Top Bottom