Search results for query: *

1. I

Can You Help Me Finish My HGSS Sets??

Here's what I have, all in as close to perfect condition as possible. Any holos will be slightly bent, but I live in the weirdest weather conditions, so that's inevitable. Ampharos Prime 105 Alph Lithograph ONE Metagross 4 Vileplume 24 Scizor Prime 84 Celebi Prime 92 Make me an offer!
  2. I

OpenOffice has problems loading old documents

When you start the programme, it'll say what version you're using--if you not using OpenOffice 3, just go to their website and download it. If you don't have access to a flashdrive, e-mail the document to another computer. You can also try the help forums at OpenOffice's webiste...
  3. I

OpenOffice has problems loading old documents

What version of OpenOffice are you using? You might try updating it, if you haven't in a while. Also, if possible, try opening up some of those files on another computer, both in OpenOffice and in Word, just to see if the file is corrupt. How are the files saved? Are they .doc (97/XP...
  4. I

DS Lite power issues

Weird. Well, I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the info guys.
  5. I

DS Lite power issues

Several months ago, at least. I haven't played it too much since the summer. I've got White on pre-order, and I really hope I don't have to buy a new DS just to play it.
  6. I

DS Lite power issues

Nope. I actually hadn't touched my DS for probably over a month (always stored in a padded case on my shelf or desk), and the last time I played it a couple of weeks ago, I just sat down and did an Elite Four run in SS, without any issues. I set it down on my desk, and the next day I noticed the...
  7. I

DS Lite power issues

A couple of weeks ago my DS Lite, which has heretofore not given me any problems suddenly started acting up. It won't turn off or on unless I flick the power switch rather violently, and it will intermittently turn itself on or off, even when the shell is closed. The DS is about two years...
  8. I

Tactical RPG suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. If I had a PSP, I would pick up FF Tactics in a heartbeat. I think in the meantime I'll start off with a Fire Emblem.
  9. I

Tactical RPG suggestions

I've been in the mood lately to get into a good TRPG, but don't really know what the options are. I've never delved too deeply into the genre, but the few games I've played I've enjoyed (Tactics Ogre, FF Tactics Advance, La Pucelle, and a few others). I only have a DS, PS2 and GameCube, which...
  10. I

Wanted: Various to complete Pokédex

Great! Can you PM me when a good time is? I'll be around for the next few hours anyway. I can offer the Pokérus if you're interested, or if there's something else you're looking for, I'll do my best to get it.
  11. I

Wanted: Various to complete Pokédex

Just looking for a few guys so I can complete my Pokédex. Stunky Cranidos Shieldon Burmy Cherubi Hippopotas Any help is greatly appreciated!
  12. I

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Ooh right, I forgot about that ability. I was fighting Machoke, so that would make sense. Thanks!
  13. I

I just started using Rayquaza for the first time, and I'm noticing that he can still be hit by attacks during the semi-invulnerable turn of Fly. Does this have something to do with his ability, or is it some kind of glitch?
  14. I

Poli's Trades - Many Lv.Xs/Primes/etc.!

Unfortunately, I don't have any 1st edition Base Set, but 99% of my Jungle cards are 1st edition, if that's of any help. I have Hitmonchan and Raichu holos (with minor wear). From Jungle I have 1st ed Electrode, Venomoth and Clefable (all * but not holo). If you're looking for anything specific...
  15. I

Poli's Trades - Many Lv.Xs/Primes/etc.!

I haven't collected cards in years, and have neither the time, money nor motivation to get back into it, but I would kind of like to add a few cards to my collection. Since you seem to be pretty big into it, perhaps you could help me out. Specifically, right now, I'm looking for all versions...
  16. I

Thank you!
  17. I

I know I've read this before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. If I defeat a Pokémon that gives 2 HP EVs, do all Pokémon who fought it get those 2 EVs, or are they divided? What about through exp share?
  18. I

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Grass/Steel - Just a hunch Fire/Psychic - I guess it just reminds me too much of Spoink Water/Ice - Something about the colouring/style lends me to believe it
  19. I

Wanted: Treecko, Turtwig and Chimchar

Ah, no problem. I didn't realise that until after I'd selected Treecko. Thanks!
  20. I

Wanted: Treecko, Turtwig and Chimchar

If it's a guy, Caleb, if it's a girl Matea I'm using the FC in your sig? I'll head on into the WiFi room and wait for you.
Back
Top Bottom