Search results for query: *

• Users: M the Gate
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Corrupt a Quote!

Corrupt the quotation of the person above you! e.g. Person One: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." Person Two: "Then he got hungry. So he ate her." First quote: "It's the unknown we fear when we look into death and darkness, nothing more." -Albus Dumbledore.
  2. M

Who's Gonna Win?

Superman vs Spiderman Justin Bieber vs Bidoof Dumbledore vs Gandolf Who'd win and why? Person 1: The Green Lantern vs Winnie the Pooh Person 2: Winnie the Pooh, because he's yellow. Harry Potter vs Bella Swan. First one: Batman vs Jesus.
  3. M

Make a collective noun for the pokemon above!

A herd of cows. A flock of birds. A gaggle of geese. Pokemon collective nouns? The more ceative the better! I'll start. The next person to post has to make a collective noun for a group of PSYDUCK.
  4. M

What's the longest you've ever nyaned?

We all know Nyan Cat, right? Little cat that has a rainbow following it that flies through space and is made of some kind of biscuit? This ring a bell? How seconds is your longest nyan? Mine's 300...
  5. M

What time is it over there?

Lotsa time zones, lotsa times. It's 3:35 pm here.
  6. M

Guess the location of the user above you!

Exactly what the title says!! Guess the location of the user above you. The main objective is for you to post countries or states etc, but if you want to put "Emerald City" sometimes, that's okay. The user above me is from Nowhere Land.
  7. M

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue...

Come up with your own "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue..." poem. I'll start: Roses are red Violets are blue In Soviet Russia Poem writes you!
  8. M

Random Videos

There's a random messages, a random images, so now it's time for a random videos thread! There are only two rules: 1. No inappropriate videos. You know what you should post and what you shouldn't! 2. Keep the Rick Rolling to a minimum, please! AAAAAAAAAAAAND... GO!
  9. M

Silver's Mother

Okay, so we all know that Giovanni is Silver's father. but who is his mother? It's possible that it isAriana, one of the commanders, due to her and Silver having similar hair styles and colour. But who is it really? I sincerely apologise if this is in the wrong area, if this is a duplicate of...
  10. M

What's the Ability of the User Above You?

Simple, really. Just choose any pokemon ability that seems to fit the user above. If a thread like this already exists, feel free to delete this one. There's no one above me, so they have no ability. :O
  11. M

What character comes to mind?

You heard me- what character from the pokemon franchise comes to mind when you read the username of the person above? If this thread has already been created, please merge the two!
  12. M

Ash is Gary's... Uncle?! Or... FATHER!?

I was thinking about it, and if Prof. Oak is Ash's father like some say, and Gary is Oak's grandson, then either Gary is Ash's nephew, or... his son!
Back
Top Bottom