Search results for query: *

1. D

Shiny Legendary Dogs from Gamestop.

I was going through my boxes and found some extra Shiny Legendary Dogs from GameStop. Please offer away with anything, I would prefer EV trained Gen V pokes and events. Just no hacks please. All there is left are 2 Raikou and 1 Entie left.
  2. D

Psyduck that knows Psychic for HG/SS.

I am looking for a low level Modest Psyduck that knows Psychic. And I would like this for my HG game. And I would like it to be nicknamed Kappa.
  3. D

Pokemon.GL Lucky Challenge

I received an email today from the pokemon.gl website and as i was skimming through not knowing japanese, I saw this http://www.pokemon.jp/htmlmail/20110218/img/h_lc.gif http://www.pokemon.jp/htmlmail/20110218/img/lc_img.gif Did anyone else get this email and/or have any idea what this is?
  4. D

Wanted:Dark Pulse Seviper and a Earth Power Garchomp

Yup just as the title says I am looking for these two Pokemon. Just say what you would want for these I do have a lot, I can also RNG Pokemon. I also have extras of the legendary dogs, shiny crowned from gamestop.
  5. D

[B/W] I am just looking for a low level Rufflet/Washibon

I just need a low level one or an egg with one in it. I really do not have much to offer from my white since I just received it. I can offer pokes from my Diamond or HG.
  6. D

Wanted: Nincada or Ninjask

KONICHIWA! I am looking for either a Nincada or Ninjask for breeding purposes. If you have one and are willing to trade then please let me know. I have many pokemon but I am not willing to part with shinies or events.
  7. D

Wanted: Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree

All I want is a Caterpie. Any caterpie or Metapod or Butterfree will do. I just want to train and RNG for a shiny one.
  8. D

Offering: Gamestop Crown Entei

I have a couple extra Gamestop Entei. Any offers?
  9. D

Offering: Gamestop Raikou

I have an extra UT non cloned GameStop Raikou. Would any one like it? What do you have to offer?
  10. D

Wanted: Soul Silver Groudon

I need a SS Groudon I need it just to borrow for a tic. I can return but I do have pokes to offer if you would like.
  11. D

shiny kingdra an shiny ralt

Ok well I have a shiny kingdra and shiny ralts that i do not need, any one want? please offer away. CLOSED
  12. D

Offering any Shinies

I am offering any shiny, I am just looking for any event Pokemon. All my shinies are Legit, if you do not mind them being RNG. Edit: I already have a PCP and gamestop Jirachi.
  13. D

Wanted: Turtwig

I am looking for a LEGIT Turtwig from IRELAND. I do RNG for shinies, I would prefer an adamant nature and if you could spare a leftovers that would be awesome. i do have an extra lucky egg i could spare and i do have almost 1 of every TM just ask. and PLEASE ONLY LEGIT!
  14. D

Wanted: Qualot

I am looking for a Qualot Berry (def reducer). I have just a couple spare Lucky Eggs, I have at least one of every TM. Or please feel free to make an offer.
  15. D

Wanted: Seviper

Im looking for either a normal or shiny seviper. Please leave me some offers.
  16. D

Wanted: Pokerus

I have TM's and an extra Lucky Egg to give trade away for it.
  17. D

Offering UT Lapras

I have been doing the masuda method for shiny pokemon and currently have a ton of Lapras starting to take over my boxes. I have many different natures. and please just offer away.
Back
Top Bottom