Search results for query: *

1. H

Metamorphoses

The only thing I would recommend for this story, is that it does move rather fast, and it would help if you specify which character is speaking. When are you writing the next chapter????
  2. H

Pokemon Tamers Video Game-Last Chance To Join!

Just wanted to let you know that I have been working on an opening, but it is harder than I thought... I was thinking of a mix of pokemon and digimon...
  3. H

Hints in HGSS?

On the thought of Professor Silktree being the new profesor... Maybe we get unowns, and they actually evolve and have different types!!!! :) I always hoped they would have more purpose.
  4. H

Pokemon Video Game-Hiring Staff!

What kind of music were you looking for?? I could send you some things in a while for you to see.
  5. H

Hey there.

Herro, and welcome
  6. H

New kid on the block

Herro there
  7. H

um, hi

YAY MUDKIPPZZZZ
  8. H

Spring Cleaning(closed) please vm me if you claimed and didn't receive yet

Re: Pokemon that I'm 'Spring Cleaning' from my boxes Ill be on around 7 if you are still around FC: 4512 3068 0688.
  9. H

[Theory] All Regions will appear in Fifth-Gen

Would the newer games have the capability of being played on any older DS? Assuming they will be for 3DS
  10. H

Re: Pokemon that I'm 'Spring Cleaning' from my boxes Hey, sorry I never got back to you... I was having trouble with the forum. Any charmander would be fine, its more for pleasure than battle, and could you also throw in the riolu? My friend code is 4512 3068 0688, and I am ready when you are.
  11. H

Re: Pokemon that I'm 'Spring Cleaning' from my boxes Would liek Aerodactyl Charmander magikarp chimchar spiritomb
  12. H

Digimon Masters

Name: Drake Age: 14 Personality: Easily Annoyed, overly aggresive. Chosen Digimon: gomamon
  13. H

Pokémon: Rocket Syndrome (let's try this again!) (Sign-ups)

Name: J Fletch Gender:Male Age:18 Trainer or Professor: Trainer Starting region: Kanto Pokemon: Meowth, Scyther, Magikarp, Dragonair, Muk, Slowbro. Appearance: J Fletch is a brown haired kid with the height of five foot seven. He has green eyes, and small arms and legs. These features...
Back
Top Bottom