Search results for query: *

1. GoldenrodGOD

[2020] 31st March 2012
    Threadmarks: there. all caught up.

I reread all my previous threads last night. I just got back to the UK. Nothing's changed re: ^THAT. I changed, though. It's fucking funny I kept referencing Deadpool in the last thread. I even wrote one of my university final year papers on the first movie. Because now my life has become some...
  2. GoldenrodGOD

[2020] 31st March 2012
    Threadmarks: the Breaking Point would have changed everything

My mother said at least my life is never not interesting. I don't understand why it has to be such a polar ride of ups and downs, but that's the reason why I always quote Deadpool anyway. To update: 7 months since total silence. And on my birthday, the absolute cruelest thing; she submerged...
  3. GoldenrodGOD

[2020] 31st March 2012
    Threadmarks: where the pieces land when they fall /

I'm pretty bummed out. It's hard to take because it was born out of my success, but I'm starting to realise I'll probably have to move back to my home country and leave Japan. Yesterday I totalled my jobs and payments from voice over for the month and in April alone I received 8 jobs. 8...
  4. GoldenrodGOD

[2020] 31st March 2012
    Threadmarks: it's just no different at all from 6 years ago

I've made the decision not to see her or talk to her anymore, but all I wonder is why she doesn't say anything. She's probably drowning in her own covid quarantine bubble; I assume her depression is much worse off because of this entire situation. She's extremely germaphobic and I don't think...
  5. GoldenrodGOD

[2020] 31st March 2012

no comment I'm really hoping you guys don't wipe blogs again in this next decade but I need this to go somewhere that isn't a social media platform where losers who know of me and think they know me can talk shit about me on the other side of the fucking globe [is swearing banned? I don't...
  6. GoldenrodGOD

Snarl's Character Art Requests [CLOSED]

Re: Snarl's Character Art Yo, I think I'd like to request after you've taken the first person above, but I have to ask - what do you mean by "a little too cute"? Worried my request might fall into the category, which sucks because it's a really simple design...
  7. GoldenrodGOD

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

"僕を見つめて" (Gotta Talk to U) by Seungri Hustlin', hustlin'~
  8. GoldenrodGOD

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"RINGA LINGA" by Taeyang (BIG BANG)
  9. GoldenrodGOD

Start Ups Kanto Pokemon Trainer School - Year I

Thierry sighed. It really was happening. Oh, well. Better to get it over and done with. "Who wants to battle with yours truly." It was more of a statement than a question that Thierry deadpanned. He was honestly too tired for this shit, and he had a feeling the teacher felt the same way. Even...
  10. GoldenrodGOD

Upon command of letting out their Pokemon, Thierry merely shrugged and complied. In an explosion of light, Togekiss soared up into the air, glad to be free and stretching its wings, as expected. Mawile merely surveyed the other Pokemon, smiling sweetly, its jaws on the back of its head snapping...
  11. GoldenrodGOD

Despite the nap on the train, Thierry had been so tired from travelling that he'd practically sleepwalked through the rest of the day. It was just all so overwhelming. The whole place was. Thankfully, the dorm he'd been sorted into, Water-Blue was extremely calming. Thierry thought he probably...
  12. GoldenrodGOD

Thierry, as per usual, had fallen asleep on the train. He always did when it came to any form of transport that involved sitting down; be it the car, bus or, like in this situation, the train. It was funny, how Thierry took naps whenever he could, but the bags under his eyes were still bigger...
  13. GoldenrodGOD

G-Swag is definitely back for this one, fuckers (Joe, you suck and better not let this die - Bossman, don't let Joe let this die or I'll catwalk over both your graves after I've killed you). Brace yourselves, and try not to get blown away by my fabulous. Name: Thierry Jean Age: 16...
  14. GoldenrodGOD

One Piece D20

Bumping this shiz up because HS is a bawss. You know you wanna join, gaiz.
  15. GoldenrodGOD

The Bulbagarden RPG Awards - Nominations

i wud lyk 2 nimnitate prupler n orinj rp fr best rp n best endin pl0x111 I would also like to nominate Stacey Lewis (Various RPs such as Trebloome, etc) for best character, and Joe/Josh Antonimous (Various RPs) for best villain(s). The best.
  16. GoldenrodGOD

This is not an Academy RP (Signups)

Sorry, Bossman, could ya cancel my reservation? Haven't got time for RPing anymore~ ^.^;;;
  17. GoldenrodGOD

This is not an Academy RP (Signups)

Herpes, Freaky Fish Guy, Bossman!! Please reserve me a spot! Or, at least tell me when you plan on posting start up, so I can get my sign up in before then! Thank you~
  18. GoldenrodGOD

Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

((What the hell's going on? I swear to Slifer if anyone's gone and eaten my egg without me, I will GG their face! D8>))
  19. GoldenrodGOD

Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

"Awww, man!" Lai whined, knowing better than to try and run away a second time, since all the forces of the universe would unite against her and make sure she was captured. "I don't wanna write out lines about dinosaur bones, that's boring!"
Back
Top Bottom