Search results for query: *

1. GoldenrodGOD

[2020] 31st March 2012

no comment I'm really hoping you guys don't wipe blogs again in this next decade but I need this to go somewhere that isn't a social media platform where losers who know of me and think they know me can talk shit about me on the other side of the fucking globe [is swearing banned? I don't...
  2. GoldenrodGOD

EVERYONE: There can only be one...!

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I am now, and it's completed work! As much as I already love that you've taken the time to read this, I also need your help; I need your opinion on it. And I don't mean just critique. The following four pieces in this thread just so...
  3. GoldenrodGOD

How to delete Bulbagarden account?

Please tell me it's possible. An emergency has come up, and everything I have on here needs to be deleted, including this account. Thanks, GoldenrodGirl
  4. GoldenrodGOD

9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors RP?

I just wanted to know if anybody would be interested in a 999 (9 Hours ( Persons 9 Doors) RP? I'm not sure if it would be the plot of 999 or just themed by it, but I just wanted to know if anybody would be willing to join, as I don't want to put so much effort into this RP and then nobody signs...
  5. GoldenrodGOD

Sinnoh Stuffs~ *GG, AsianBadman, Anonymous + MiloticGirlMcQueen*

"I go by the name of CL of 2NE1...It's been a long time comin'...and we 'bout to set the roof on fire baby...you better get yours...'cus I'm gettin' mine-" 14-year old Lulu Abingdon-Horne Oakley slowly walked down the ladder on her bunk bed over to her desk to hit the off button on her...
  6. GoldenrodGOD

Monster Academy! *Start Up*

Says as it goes. Link for sign up -> http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=2655495#post2655495 Starting on a boat heading to the academy. Yeryeryer. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "I had no other choice, Alexander! It was this or I just kick...
  7. GoldenrodGOD

Monster Academy! *Sign Up*

Monster - Noun; Pronunciation: [Mon-stir] Definition: 1: An imaginary or legendary creature. 2: One who inspires horror or disgust. 3: A freak. Monster Academy-where those who posses supernatural powers or are supernatural beings are right at home! The academy is a boarding...
  8. GoldenrodGOD

Anybody wanna do a Tokyo Mew Mew Private RP?

If you've never heard of TMM, scram! If you have, keep on reading ^_^ Yes, I know I've been endlessly busy, but the best thing about PRPs is that you can never fall behind. So, anybody up for it? Oh, and when I say Tokyo Mew Mew, I mean the manga. Not the anime. The anime's okay, but I...
  9. GoldenrodGOD

Castform Academy *Finally Start Up!*

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for the long wait! I've been so busy with schoolwork and other things, I just didn't have the time! But enough about that, here it finally is! Oh, but rules first as always. Rules And link for sign up in case you need it...
  10. GoldenrodGOD

Castform Academy

Gazing into the distance at the massive stretch of blue also known as the sea, you look down one more time at the first page of the booklet describing the school you'll be arriving at on the boat in front of you within less than fifteen minutes. CASTFORM ACADEMY Castform Academy, one of the...
  11. GoldenrodGOD

Team Pride: The FanFic! *13+ Swearing/Violence*

Some of you may know this is an RP that never managed to finish itself. I see it as a story that has the need to be told. You asked me what we did. Why did we disband? The most civilised way to put it is that we had 'different beliefs'. This story will be told by a timeline of events...
  12. GoldenrodGOD

Johto: New Beginnings *GG and Youngster_Joey*

My characters: Main character: Luke Warm XD Rival: Evan 'Almost as hot as a chicken' Kiev xD Team Rocket: Theo Barkley
  13. GoldenrodGOD

Hoenn Not So Alone! *GG and Rocker32703*

My characters: Main character: Lulu Rival: Pip Team Aqua: Chelsea
  14. GoldenrodGOD

Team Pride Undead! *Start Up*

Hi! Thanks for joining the sequel to Team Pride (Original)! For the moment you have all been waiting for, I will reveal the Team Pride's Admins' powers! ...Well, before that, the rules once again. - No GodModding/Controlling other characters/Controlling time/Instant Hitting - No one...
  15. GoldenrodGOD

Team Pride Undead! *SIGN UP CLOSED!*

As some of you may know, there was an infamous organisation, a devious organisation, once located in the heart of Jubilife City. Who were they? What did they do? Look them up and this is what you'll find: Team Pride - where the motto is 'If you have pride, you'll do it right!'. We've taken...
  16. GoldenrodGOD

Fantasy Coordinating Summer Tour *Re-Opened!*

Hi everyone! Thanks for joining mine and Anonymous's RP! The link for sign up is here if you need it: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=70309 And here are the rules to quickly refresh your mind: - No GodModding/controlling other characters/controlling time - No one liners -...
  17. GoldenrodGOD

Fantasy Coordinating Summer Tour (Co-owned by GG and Anonymous)

You're just wandering about town, minding your own business, when you overhear something that interests you. You look in the direction of the noise and find that a stunning young woman on a stage addressing the huge crowd surrounding her. 'Hello, hello, yes it's me, Dilectia Gaunt!' The...
  18. GoldenrodGOD

TEEN: Wandering the Pokemon World...

NOTE: This is my first fanfic, so please don't bite my head off if I make an error or something! Scary! I have a rough idea of what I'm doing, but if I'm doing something wrong, don't...kill me. Thanks and enjoy :) -----------------------------------------------------------------------...
  19. GoldenrodGOD

S.N.O.B Vs. G.R.I.T: Rivalry Revival *Start Up*

Howdy ya'll! XD Let's get this show on the road! But before that, a quick note: - Sign up -> http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=67933 - I'm going to split my posts in halves, one half will be about a student at GRIT, the other about a student at SNOB. DO NOT GET CONFUSED!!! Please...
  20. GoldenrodGOD

S.N.O.B Vs. G.R.I.T: Rivalry Revival

It's June. Ten years have passed. The time has finally arrived. You all know what I'm talking about. It's time for S.N.O.B and G.R.I.T to cross the territory lines and face each other in battle. Only in the Rivalry Revival Tournament. WTF!? Okay, I know you're confused...
Back
Top Bottom