• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: kyle123
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

GEN VI: Looking for Vivillon patterns (to keep or just for dex entry)

Hey guys, I'm determined to complete a Vivillon collection, but I haven't really got very far! I don't really care about whether I keep the Vivillon or not (it'd be nice to have them I guess) so if anyone would be willing to tradeback that'd be cool too! I need: Continental Jungle Marine...
  2. K

GEN VI: Looking for Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin

Looking for an Arceus, a Darkrai or a Shaymin - any form as long as legit! (Cloned would be fine!) - I would prefer the Arceus if possible! :) I have to offer: Level 100 shiny Genesect (Japanese) Level 50 or 100 Deoxys Let me know if your interested!
  3. K

GEN VI: Looking for Tradeback Rarities! (Please Help Me!) :)

Hey guys, just looking for a few legends and rarities to complete my Pokedex. I'm not bothered about keeping any of them, just want their entries and then will send them straight back! If anyone is feeling nice let me know! Mew Raikou Entei Suicune Groudon Rayquaza Deoxys Jirachi...
  4. K

GEN VI: Looking for Bulbasaur, Squirtle & Pokemon X Exclusives

Anyone willing to trade? :) Please let me know!
  5. K

Please can someone tradeback me Arceus and Shaymin DESPERATE

Please please please can anyone do me a good deed and lend me a Shaymin or an Arceus for dex entry only! I promise I'll give them straight back - they are ALL i need to complete my Pokedex!!!
  6. K

Wanted - any Chikorita & Cyndaquil :)

Hi everyone. :) Im new here! :D Does anyone have any random run of the mill Cyndaquil or Chikorita I could have please? I dont have anything much to offer, having only started playing a few days ago, but im open to trading anything I do have. :) Oh, and also, if anyone had any of the...
Back
Top Bottom