• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

Still experimenting with mixed media. I love the glow effects you can get with digital but can't say I'm too happy with the background in comparison to the rest of the piece. Someday I'll get it right :LOL:
  2. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

This fish has been sitting in my sketch book since SV came out and I've been stuck on how to go about it. Decided to go with good ol'alcohol markers and colored pencils, with a touch of procreate to help with the stars
  3. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

As always, thank you for the feedback ^^ I have to agree with you on digital artwork, I've never been able to get into it as creatively as a good'ol pencil and paper sketch. It somehow feels restrictive despite all the possible uses. But I'm still willing to give it a go and I'm pretty happy...
  4. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

Tried my hand at some digital art this time! Though why my brain decided on a sad piece I will never understand
  5. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

Aww thank you! I really appreciate that! ^^ I'm currently trying to find my likes and preferences for how I draw and such. It's been an interesting time learning what I like, and my tendencies.
  6. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

The are lines are supposed to be light filtering in through the water yes. Though I'm using the exact same paper and alcohol markers that I had for the Krabby one, just more colored pencils, so maybe that's the difference you're seeing?
  7. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

Today's piece, another water practice!
  8. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

A friend of mine is a Shuppet fan and has begging me to try drawing it, so here we go!
  9. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

Thanks as always for the feedback! ^^ And no worries, I'm keeping it to maybe a drawing a day. I'm glad you think the water came out well! I was quite happy with it and it does seem to fit the water types well, which is great since it's one of my faves! :LOL: The only thing I'm not happy with...
  10. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

Well I'm still recovering but back to drawing. Inspiration hit me hard for this one since I really wanted to try drawing water.
  11. Black_Cat320

BC's Book of Thoughts

THIS IS MY WARNING TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE SURGERY TALK AND GROSS THINGS, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE So I'm back and have more or less recovered from my surgery! And lemme tell ya, it was an interesting experience :LOL: First off, I wasn't allowed to watch like I'd wanted too and wasn't...
  12. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

So I only just realized today that it was the Lunar New Year despite all the pics on my feed :LOL: But yea, inspiration hit and here we go lol
  13. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

As always, thanks for the feedback! ^^ I see where you're coming from with the texture, typically when I'm drawing I try to think what kind of texture the Pokémon would have (slimey, matte, hairy, etc.) and roll with that but Comfey if one of those Pokémon that's harder to imagine than others...
  14. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

I don't know how much art I'll be able to work on in the next few weeks since I'll be having and recovering from a surgery soon, so I figured I'd post this while I had the chance. I figured one of the regional "healer Pokémon" would be fitting since I'll be needing it soon :LOL:
  15. Black_Cat320

BC's Book of Thoughts

Lol trust me, you're not the only one surprised. All my friends think I'm nuts for being excited about it and wanting to watch/poke, but ultimately they realize I'm just an odd-duck and roll with it :confused: Thanks for the well-wishes and puns though! Those are always welcome (y) Even if...
  16. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

Thanks so much for the feedback! I always love it when I get some since it helps me learn more about my strengths and weaknesses with art ^^ I'm glad you also like the Oddish leaves and the "wet" parts on Yamper, those were both my favorite parts of those too. When I had done the Goomy painting...
  17. Black_Cat320

BC's Book of Thoughts

THIS IS MY WARNING TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE SURGERY TALK, DON'T READ PAST THE LINE IF YOU DON'T LIKE Anywho, so it's been a hot minute since I wrote anything here, not for lack of stuff going on but I've just been too busy to do much of anything :ROFLMAO: But let's see...I had a pretty...
  18. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

Been a little longer than I planned since I last posted any art, but the holidays kicked my butt and my schedule is still all over the place :ROFLMAO: But here are a few things I've done since my last stuff. So can't say I'm too happy with this one, I wasn't able to get as much color...
  19. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

So I finally decided to try my hand at colored alcohol markers! Gotta say, they're a little harder to use than grayscale and I don't always get the colors right, but I'm happy with how things turned out :) So I had tried and tried to get this one with markers too, but I just couldn't get...
  20. Black_Cat320

BC's Random Art

Back
Top Bottom