• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Riku
  • Order by date
  1. R

UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at GAME

Re: UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at I heard they're having a problem in Australia, the machine with the event on got damaged in a fire, and the back up one got washed away.
  2. R

Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses

Re: Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses (or is it Styli) OMG I am so going to but from them now. NOT!
  3. R

UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at GAME

Re: UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at I saw this and laughed. Why so few shops? I remember when Woolworths did Darkrai, most shops had one. But since Game tookover, its like only 1 in the whole region. How far, do you people expect me to travel...
  4. R

Alternate Victini movie confirmed: Reshiram and Zekrom to be featured in separate

Is it any surprise the best legendary Pokemon ever gets 2 movies dedicated to it??? We love you Victini!!!
  5. R

Alternate Victini movie confirmed: Reshiram and Zekrom to be featured in separate

It's obvious why they did this. Victini is the cutest Pokemon ever, and so they made 2 movies dedicated to him to celebrate his awesomeness, because he is just that cool and super cuddly. I WANT ONE!!! Whereas other legends only get 1 film dedicated to them and are never heard of again (screw...
  6. R

Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies It probably was a mistranslation or a lie. As for Grey, it will no doubt be on the 3DS, Black and White were probably intended for the 3DS but as it got put back, they decided they had to release them early...
  7. R

Review M13: Zoroark: Master of Illusions

Plus why didnt Kodai just capture Zoroark like a regular Pokemon?
  8. R

Im watching what was shown on Cartoon Network last night, and your right, it actually makes no sense, Team Rocket mention 3 legendary Pokemon in Crown City, without any explaination of who or what they are. Also I dont really understand why he needed Zoroark to pretend to be the beasts and...
  9. R

Cos Brock was so damned boring, he did NOTHING! They only seemed to lose interest in Dawn after the Grand Festival, since then, she's just been tagging around Ash too, heck Piplup was featured more in the final episode than Dawn. Oh and Brock is the most boring character they've ever...
  10. R

Me ma, means my mother in Geordie.
  11. R

Are you sure Zoroark is not Zorua's mother? I've watched the Japanese movie but with subtitles and he calls her Ma, which is short for mother. Also me ma, is a localism in Britain for mother. It's a Northern English accent. Me Ma, (mum) Me Da, (Dad) etc. And they refer to eachother as OUR...
  12. R

Are you sure Zoroark is not Zorua's mother? I've watched the Japanese movie but with subtitles and he calls her Ma, which is short for mother. Also me ma, is a localism in Britain for mother. It's a Northern English accent. Me Ma, (mum) Me Da, (Dad) etc. And they refer to eachother as OUR...
  13. R

Review S13 EP34: Memories are Made of Bliss!

I think the reason for the vision Ash had of him fighting Cynthia was probably an idea they had beforehand. BW came as a bit of a shock, and after all the buildup that happened throughout the series, I believe originally there was meant to be a side series a bit like Battle Frontier, with Ash...
  14. R

Review S13 EP34: Memories are Made of Bliss!

BROCK IS FINALLY GONE!!! 3 CHEEERS, HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAY, NOW PLEASE DONT PULL A JOHTO AND BRING HIM BACK... In sadder news, Dawn has gone :( I'm going to really miss Dawn she was a great character, almost, but not quite, as good as Misty, and I am really going to...
  15. R

Iwata affirms Pokémon on 3DS: Fans await further announcements

No thats pretty illogical, that would make this generation so unbelievably short, we'd back in the generation 1 days. Also remakes tend to happen 10 years after their initial release meaning RSE remakes are due for 2013 in Japan, 2014 in the rest of the world, which gives them just enough time...
  16. R

Review S13 EP33: The Brockster Is In!

Brock has been in the background for 13 years. He's already been replaced once by Tracey and no one missed him. Brock should have gone LONG ago. Then again I'm not happy with him being replaced by an almost identical character. Plus I swear Iris is a man, no girl should be like that, I know we...
  17. R

Review S13 EP33: The Brockster Is In!

This episode seemed like boring filler. I don't see why it was necesary, why not just have Brock go off not knowing what he wants, then in his little special episode in BW, show him as having decided to become a Pokemon Doctor, with Happiny evolved into Chansey offscreen and stuff like that...
  18. R

Anime concepts that were thankfully removed

If Pikachu can do it then so can I!!!
  19. R

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

No it doesn't. It came back ONCE, 6 weeks ago.
Back
Top Bottom