• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Gar
  • Order by date
  1. G

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

Latias. Taking on the form of a human to accompany me in times of loneliness is always something nice to have. And even if she couldn't speak out loud, I'm fine with that. Silence is better than noise.
  2. G

Evolved Pokemon that look better than their Pre-evos

Well, I can name off some Pokemon that I prefer in their FIRST stage. Buizel > Floatzel. I like how Floatzel looks, but I like how Buizel looks more. :P Gligar is about equal with Gliscor for me. Gligar slightly cuter, Gliscor slightly more badass. Same situation with Sneasel and Weavile. I...
  3. G

Eggs...

I think that the OP and those that agree with the OP realize the mechanics behind quicker breeding with different IDs and same species. I know what they're mentioning. I feel that the first two eggs in a set of five are given quickly, but then it can take significantly longer just to get those...
  4. G

Where Do Most Pokefans Live?

I've seen some say they're from Missouri, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio. Well, I can fill in Illinois and Indiana. I'm from Illinois and lived there for 18 years, now I'm in Indiana at college. Woo! Corn. Everywhere.
  5. G

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Re: Who is your favorite Pokemon? (now with gen. 5 Pokemon!) Favorites (as of today): Froslass Scraggy Buizel Flygon Leafeon Bisharp Reuniclus (Only because I got a shiny one in White last week) Lickitung Kecleon Gardevoir & Gallade Servine! I approve of this message.
  6. G

Dear TPCi, that is NOT how people talk

I'll admit, I haven't actually stopped mid-game and actually noticed words that aren't contracted. Usually I'm picky about the same stuff. However, I'll agree that "I will see you tomorrow." and "I am home!" sounds odd. Maybe that's just my area and the people I'm around. I know that those are...
  7. G

Shiny Encounters In B/W

Check your Pokedex for whatever Pokemon you think might have been shiny. It'll tell you how many times you've seen a shiny form.
  8. G

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Nahh, it wasn't too bad. :P I had free time and thought I would spend it wisely. Ha. Thanks! :D
  9. G

Ever had your name as a NPC or a trainer(not yourself)?

'Baylor' isn't exactly a common name. At all. I don't expect to see an NPC in the Pokemon games use my name, especially if I don't even expect to ever meet anyone else in person with the same name. :P
  10. G

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

I noticed your Gen 5 list still had the Japanese names of Pokemon. Now that the English games have been out for a week or so, maybe you could update them? Well, I had a little free time on my hands, so I sorta typed them all out for you. That is if you want to update them. If so, here is the...
  11. G

The Diaries of Black and White

I forgot about that. Well, you get the Lucky Egg decently early, so be looking for it. Still, even without it, I felt leveling was a breeze and very enjoyable.
  12. G

Very odd. I thought this game gave the easiest opportunities to level grind. Considering a Lucky Egg is given to you. :P For example, I've never seen +11,100 exp given to a Pokemon before after defeating another. It was holding a Lucky Egg, of course, but still... Lots and lots of EXP.
  13. G

Shiny Encounters In B/W

I high five you for experiencing the same thing that I did! It's definitely not hard to miss a Pokemon being shiny when it is in a wild double battle and is put next to its regular form. x)
  14. G

I'm surprised you almost took all of the E4 down with that team. Careful with N and Ghetsis. In my experience they were quite tough to take down, and I had 4 Pokemon at level 50 and a fifth at 52. (Not counting the box legendary.) Hydreigon was a bitch to take down, considering it took out 4 of...
  15. G

Skewered Gender Ratios?

This is a really interesting thread. I'll post what I happened to find at Victory Road. I was searching for Fraxure, particularly one that was Male. First, Fraxure and Mienfoo are both supposed to have a 10% encounter rate when walking around outside in Victory Road. Yet I literally saw twice...
  16. G

Damn. Why didn't ya just look for Pupitar in the double grass? I caught a level 59 Pupitar just leveling, so in one level it'll be a 60 Tyranitar. :P I guess being able to tell people you caught a wild Tyranitar is pretty badass.
  17. G

Shiny Encounters In B/W

Head up! My first real shiny encounters were on HeartGold. Yes, I encountered two within a week of each other, but they were Golbat and Spearow. I was happy that they were shiny, but I don't particularly like their lines. :P Only recently did I get a cool shiny in the form of Duosion...
  18. G

Which names do you pronounce differently from the official way?

Is this meant to be... This?: 'Baoppu'
  19. G

Shiny Encounters In B/W

I mentioned this in another thread, but two days after starting White (it was on Tuesday) I ran into a shiny. I was on Route 9 looking for Pawniard with good natures. Ran into some double grass and up come two Duosion. One is blue and the other green. :P Now I'm happy to say I have a level 61...
  20. G

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

This isn't technically my first shiny, but it's my first shiny on Pokemon White version! I took this from another of my posts: So I beat Brycen and did all the storyline stuff and I arrive in Opelucid City and learn the lore. All that good stuff put me in a good mood. However, I wanted a...
Back
Top Bottom