• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 8: Evolutions & Pre-evolutions

Eeveelutions Dunsparce: Pre-volve Lapras: Pre-volve Pachirisu: Evolve Absol: Evolve and Pre-volve Stantler: Pre-volve
  2. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 7: The Villanious Organisation

Team Tech A team based on technology higher than that of Galactic's. They plan to us zoroark's illusions to capture the legendary pokemon
  3. H

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? I really want a flying eevee, but i can't imagine what one would look like... Other than that I'm fine with all the eeveelutions for now.
  4. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 6: Balls

Light Ball-opposite of the heavy ball, it catches lighter pokemon. Anger Ball-opposite of friend ball, 1x catch rate but makes you pokemon dislike you more instead. Legendary Ball- works better on one-pokemon-per-game pokemon. Number Ball- each ball has a random number, when that number...
  5. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 5: Gym themes

Flying Electric Ground Water Grass Fire Rock Dark Yeah each gym is weak to the next (except the last two), that's just the random-est guess I could think of =D
  6. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 4: Your Poké Accessory

Pokewrist (like a poketch 2.0) Party Status Clock Pedometer Happiness Checker Day-Care Chacker Radio
  7. H

The Vending Machine!

A sword flings a you *Inserts another vending machine*
  8. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Grass/Normal It looks kinda lazy, so I'm relating it to slaking. Water/Ice Looks A LOT like a variation of piplup (otter version), possibly like a Sealeo-like thing so yeah Ice is common anyways. Fire/Ground Yeah its a pig -> Mud -> ground
  9. H

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint Drowzee looks more like a yellow bird, but the electrode is actually nice
  10. H

Another Word Game

distasteful
  11. H

Hello

Yep! anyway as my name implies Hihi xD Have fun in the forums
  12. H

Three years later: what happened to Red?

Agreed, although this makes Red a little corny, but hey, that's the original message of pokemon, bonding and etc. Yeah, Let Red do whatever he wants lol
  13. H

Middle School

ditto, good story
  14. H

The Vending Machine!

A fire stone flies at your pokemon and your take a picture of it *inserts a dart*
  15. H

The Vending Machine!

A ghost pops out and yells at you *inserts a pillow*
  16. H

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ Pokemon Dressups? And a writer, nice
  17. H

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Golem, Stone Edge?
  18. H

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

beeep no... HUMANS!
  19. H

Manual Pokedex

Re: Pokemon Yellow Adventure´s Journal I wish i could draw like that @Everybody: Agreed, this is ______
  20. H

The Vending Machine!

Throws it back at you *Inserts my brother*
Back
Top Bottom