Search results for query: *

• Users: Bam
  • Order by date
  1. B

Quick question...

Thanks Insomniac. Pikmin - thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure to put any more questions in there.
  2. B

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"2112" by Rush (yes, the whole 20 minutes of it).
  3. B

Quick question...

Sorry, but I'm a n00b here at BMGf...anyways, I have a question that I haven't been able to find an answer to. And I really don't want to accidentally break it. What is Bulbagarden's official policy on swears? (If this is explained in any other thread, please link it. Sorry) Thanks in advance...
  4. B

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread If they're based on standard SD cards, they will only go up to 2 GB (4 GB and up is SDHC, which requires a newer card reader).
  5. B

Types of Transportation in Black and White...

Because if they don't introduce a health bar, making a car would be too unrealistic. Come on, if you ram a car into a Pokémon Center at high speed, even if it doesn't go through the wall, it should break. Since Game Freak likely doesn't want either scenario, a taxi would seem the best option...
  6. B

Types of Transportation in Black and White...

You probably won't be able to drive a car. What happens if you crash it? Buy a new one? It would be too expensive. I would say you would probably be in a taxi of some sort. I'd also say no on the hoverboard. A screen from CoroCoro suggests that it could be actually set in the past, or in a...
  7. B

Hi

If I could ask a dumb question...what exactly does BMGf stand for?
  8. B

Hi

Thanks FlamingKratos :-)
  9. B

Hi

Thanks IslandWalker! Also, great sig! Especially the ASCII part!
  10. B

Hi

I deal with my crazy real life friends, so I think I'll be fine :XD2:
  11. B

Hi

By "crazies" do you mean trolls?
  12. B

Hi

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome!
  13. B

I remember when I thought Emerald's graphics were high-tech.

When I first played HeartGold, I heard some of the original 8-bit tracks in my head. It seems so long ago I picked up a Game Boy Color and played Crystal. It looked so good at the time...color on a portable! Of course, the music also hooked me...it was quite a game. Even the cartridge sparkled...
  14. B

Hi

Hey everyone. I'm brand new to the forums...I am one of the people who came to Bulbagarden during the initial HGSS rush. It seemed like a really nice place here, so I decided to join. Well, thanks for reading my pathetic introductory thread :-)
  15. B

Game Titles Officially Announced: Pokemon Black And White Versions!

Guess we get to wait 'till after commercials. (Hmm...reception gets better if I close and reopen the stream real fast...)
  16. B

Anyone getting anything from Pokémon Sunday? It's too pixelated for me to make much out...
  17. B

White/Black = Terrible Names?

I think Game Freak picked Black and White because you need to think about what it means. It's open to interpretation. Do you see yin and yang or two forces duking it out? Maybe it means returning to the "black and white" roots of the series. Maybe it means a rebirth - start with colors, then in...
  18. B

Tons of programs have an "unknown publisher" and pretty much every type of file you can download from the internet can harm your computer (with some notable exceptions, of course). This meaning, Keyhole TV is fine. I have it running, it's working pretty well. It's pixelated some, but it's...
Back
Top Bottom