Search results for query: *

1. P

Gen V Disapointment

It's just, Bleah. I really don't like the pokemon, the geogaraphy is meh, and its just all around bleah.
  2. P

Pokemon who got uglier after evolution

Oh gosh, I'm gonna get yelled at but I gotta say Swalot. It looks too weirdly streached, and Gulpin was cute enough.
  3. P

Gen V Disapointment

I am reallly dissapointed by Gen V. Sorry
  4. P

Most underrated Pokemon?

Oh, dont even get me started. About evrything except for the starters, psuedos and legenderaires. I mean seriously, when was the last time you saw an Ariados in battle? Or Cacturne? Hitmonchan? But who, out of all would be shunned to the nauty corner of the pokemon world? No, not Dunsparce...
  5. P

The Happy Weepinbell's Type Change Sprite Contest of Joy!

When everyone has entered their sprites. If they can't, they just have to say so.
  6. P

Moves you think should exist.

Forge Steel Pwr: 80 Acc: 100 20% chance of burn.
  7. P

Shiny Pokemon that look better than the original

Ninjask. PURE.WIN.
  8. P

2 Shinys in stock! MUST GO!

@GoldenMuk: No, sorry! @MasterPokemon: How's 10th November at around 6:00 GTM for a trade? Plus what's your freind code and player name?
  9. P

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: PokéDads! Anyone got any? Here's one I made. Kinda like a not caring swedish Aupeir if you get what I mean.
  10. P

Oh right! I misread the post! Could I still have the Ponyta?
  11. P

Yes. Next week is the time I would like to trade. I am in GTM BTW.
  12. P

If there is no hurry, I can only trade on wednesdays around 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm GMT! Sorry!
  13. P

Oh, ok. Ill take beldum if it's still going...
  14. P

What Pokemon would you give to other Manga Characters?

I would see Members Uryū Ishida from Bleach getting an Alakaam and Chad getting a Machamp or something.
  15. P

Just to let you know, I got them off the GTS, so I'm not sure if they are hacked or not. I hope this is not a problem. Ooo, Ill take the shiny spritiomb please!
  16. P

I have a lv 24 Docile feamale Sudowoodo, and a lv 53 Impish feamale Camerupt. Player Name: Silver FC: 5457 2833 5859 So, wanna trade?
  17. P

POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 20 - Route One Rumble!)

Re: POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 19 - The M3 Project) Well, I think it is an awesome story which inducses suspence in every sentence. I have no talent at writing reviews, so I cannot identify any negavtive points. I was hooked but have no more time to read it. It was crazy good! 5/5!
  18. P

Pokémon Creepypasta

I nearly crapped my pants! jk! 'Twas pretty scary though...
  19. P

TheKILLERMareep and Mr. Slowpoke's Sprite Shop!

Re: TheKILLERMareep's NEW Sprite Shop! Poison Gym Leader with Muk, Skuntank, Crobat, Victreebel, Nidoking, Tentacruel please!
Back
Top Bottom