Search results for query: *

1. P

2 Shinys in stock! MUST GO!

I have a lv 24 Docile feamale Sudowoodo, and a lv 53 Impish feamale Camerupt. Player Name: Silver FC: 5457 2833 5859 So, wanna trade?
  2. P

A Shining Silver Adventure!

This is a Fanfic that I had written down on another site. It is also my first fanfic. Please give your opinions below. Chapters: 1 - The Beginning Chapter 1 - The Beginning Scott came down stairs, yawning, to find a lavish breakfast of pancakes and bacon slathered in maple syrup, his...
  3. P

The Happy Weepinbell's Type Change Sprite Contest of Joy!

Ok, Ok. New contest everyone! Your name will change to red when you submint a sprite Contestants: ChaoZZ BuBBLeZ Shadow Raikou Allen Walker Kayumi Bubblewrap KuruMorru SIGN UPS CLOSED The Theme is Type Changing. Good Luck!
  4. P

How to contact on Bulbapedia

I've found loads of Black and White animations for pokemon that are not on bulbapedia, so I wanted to put them on. I then discovered you needed permission from an admin, so I got to the admin page, but how do I contact them? Please help a decreasingly unhappy Weepinbell! Oh, and don't get...
  5. P

plz help this noob

i know this is stupid, but what does IMO mean?
  6. P

Poison Master's Sprites

Here are a few revamps I did. comments?
  7. P

GSC Remix

I found this awesome remix on youtube, and couldn't let it gone unoticed. Opinions? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNBrkK2vIAk&feature=related
  8. P

Help me build a team!

I'm not sure where this should go, so don't critize me. Anyway, I want to make a team for battling over wi-fi and whatnot, and I want as much type diversity as possible, but I can't think of what to do. I also want at least 1 Water, 1 Fire and 1 Grass type in there. Also the fire type will be...
  9. P

Pal pad groups?

I'm not sure where this was supossed to go, so it came here. Anyway, I was checking my Pal Pad the other day, and underneath the avatar, there was a section that said 'GROUP'. And when I checked further not all of my friends had groups. How do I get one? Please help!
  10. P

Poison Master's Eggy Emporium

Hi, it's Poison Master. Seems you come on to my Eggy Emporium! This emporium is where you can purchase eggs or hacted pokemon with one or two of your prefered egg moves. This shop is protected by Fluffykins my egg eating red Gyarados. Fail to pick up your egg on the specified date and...
  11. P

What the flip is EV training?

What does ev trained mean? plus what are ivs?
  12. P

New Gym Leader/E4 Ideas!!!

Ground Gym Leader: Name: Doug Pokemon: Donphan, Mamoswine, Garchomp, Camerupt, Nidoking, and Claydol. Badge: Tunnel Badge TM: Dig, for obvoious reasons. Badge effect: Lets you use rock smash outside of battle.
  13. P

Your most awesome pokemon

Mine: Lv 100 shuckle, moves: Bug Bite, Rock Slide, Power Trick and Gyro Ball. The best bit is it has like 21 speed so the Gyro ball is win!:-D
  14. P

Forgotten Pokemon

I'm pretty sure this has been done before but I couldn't find it. Anyway, the 3 main examples I can think of are Dunsparce, Qwilfish, and Shuckle. I mean, hardly anyone knows Qwilfish exists!
  15. P

Smoothest pokemon animations.

Basicaly, which Gen had the smoothest animation sequenses when pokemon came out for battling. Personally, I think Gen II had the best.
  16. P

Gotta' Buy 'em All!

Not sure where this is supposed to go. Found this on the internet. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=collegehumor#p/u/32/XsBbdsbDaAY what do you think?
  17. P

What is Pokeshipping?

Ive heared people talking about it, but im not sure what it is. Plz help!:ksmile:
  18. P

Stupidly Typed Pokemon/Moves.

Im sure this has been done like 1,000,000 times before. Anywho, Girafarig Why not part Dark? Also the Torchic evo line. Why not part flying. Anything else?
  19. P

Whats a neon Pokemon?

Ive herad people talking about them. Plz explain
Back
Top Bottom