• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Favourite New Move

Scald. A water move I can teach to a fire type? YES PLEASE
  2. T

Most Frustrating Loss

When I had to battle N three times because his Sigilyph OHKOd all of my Pokemon (at the ferris wheel)
  3. T

Black and White Music Discussion

Re: How do you like the music in the game? Oh God, the theme from Black City is favorited on YouTube. I sit in the city and listen to the music it is amazing.
  4. T

The Injured Pokemon

IDK, it kind of felt weird. I don't remember the dialogue, but I kind of felt like she was.... depressed about something and wanted to be alone, because I sorta remember getting up there and surprising her.
  5. T

What did you think of Bianca and Cheren?

What bugged me about Bianca is that every time I beat her, I saw her turn away and like put her head down and cry for a second and then shrug it off. Blah, you suck at battling, deal with it.
  6. T

Skewered Gender Ratios?

Every Drilbur and Excadrill I have seen is female :P
  7. T

The Diaries of Black and White

Today I caught Tornadus. Weaken, paralyze, reset three times total, Quick Ball. Name it, "Up."
  8. T

Shiny Encounters In B/W

lol, I wish I had the will to restart a game. I can never part with my Pokemon xD If I ever traded /EVERYTHING/ to another game, I would. My Diamond has 13 full boxes of stuff.
  9. T

What was the worst new Pokemon for you performance wise?

I had my team planned out, so from what I used, honestly, Excadrill was a major disappointment. It was extremely fragile, and its attacks sucked. The best would be Sawk. Sturdy helped me out so many times I lost count.
  10. T

The Speed Gamers to host third Pokémon marathon for charity: Handheld games from Gene

Re: The Speed Gamers to host third Pokémon marathon for charity: Handheld games from TSG is going to glitch for the ones that have NO legit way to get them, like Mew. For everything else, they are going to go catch it like regular, and have a copy of each one. For example, they are going to...
  11. T

Opinions / Ratings of the Gym Leaders in Pokemon B/W

Yep, Lenora was the hardest. Even with my Sawk, Retaliate killed everyone a few times.
  12. T

Your Final Team

I'm changing my team too, but it's sad to just box the Pokemon I beat the game with xD Excadrill has already been boxed, replaced with Volcarona LOL. My Deino is fully evolved now. I don't know what I'll be using though.
  13. T

The N Thread

Who else loved the ending?
  14. T

Your Final Team

I beat the E4 with Emboar (Oink) Krookodile (Sandy) Excadrill (Scarface) Sawk (Bert) Sigilyph (Shinigami) Deino (Medusa) Though now I feel like I should rename it to the dinosaur from The Flintstones. They were all in their lv40's.
  15. T

The Diaries of Black and White

Wow. Today I caught the three legendary trio things, and they all took forever and a massive amount of Poke Balls. Then, I say why not, so I go for Kyurem. ONE POKE BALL. I am so happy :D
  16. T

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

I am totally set on having a Sazandora for the Elite Four. So, where is the best place to train LV40 Pokemon? Anddddd what HM moves do I need for Victory Road?
  17. T

I am totally set on having a Sazandora for the Elite Four. So, where is the best place to train LV40 Pokemon? Anddddd what HM moves do I need for Victory Road?
  18. T

Snap, I got one! Thanks for your help! I would have gotten it earlier, but I saw the dust appear AS I was walking out and it was too late to stop xD
  19. T

Do I have to keep walking out of the cave if the dust doesn't appear? Or will it appear right in front of me?
  20. T

What does swirling dust look like? I've been trying to find the mole for 10 minutes.
Back
Top Bottom