Search results for query: *

1. M

Official X & Y Strategy Guide appears on Amazon. ...

Anyone else notice that the author isn't listed as tpci like the gen5 guides?
  2. M

Multi-trades? (Trading features in-general thread)

I love the idea of multiple Pokemon trades at once. I just don't think 2 for 1 will ever happen. Yea that ev trained shiny might be worth 2 pokes to a certain player, but overall, one is still losing an extra Pokemon. And with 2 at a time you could do trash trades to get the same result while...
  3. M

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread The Nintendo direct is the Tuesday morning of E3 (9 days from now). There is no Pokemon direct, but this ND is supposed to have some Pokemon related info in it. They may have smaller NDs throughout the week but a Pokemon dedicated one I don't think is for...
  4. M

XY getting their own E3 showcase

Keep in mind, E3 is for people in the industry. Yea that includes journalists, but why would they show something to reporters behind closed doors with no cameras (most likely) and not show everyone? The ND aside, I think the 90 min presentation is going to be more of "where do you get...
  5. M

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread So the "new Pokemon next week" may just be pancham? I definitely think its gonna be a good while before they show any new real info.
  6. M

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread Not to mention Smash will be a day and a half or so before the Nintendo Direct. But then again I could see them holding the new type for a month or two anyway. It seems like too big of a topic to cover in a segment of something that usually lasts what, half...
  7. M

To me that just sounds like a lot less is going to be shown than in a full on televised conference like what is usually held at e3. Another Nintendo Direct isn't going to have near as much impact as a full on conference, and even though x&y are being showcased, the direct is going to show a...
  8. M

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread So nothing new at all? Looks like they'll just be rehashing the last corocoro till the next one comes out. I bet they could keep playing up the sylveon skits for the next two or three weeks until the next corocoro comes out
  9. M

I hadn't heard anything, at least here. I knew about the closed door q&a, but not about Nintendo actually having a press conference. To me at least, the title of this thread is a little misleading, since Nintendo isn't really "showcasing" anything at all at e3 like they have in the past, and...
  10. M

Well floorspace and a full press conference like what Sony and Microsoft are doing are two very different things. And honestly I don't blame them for not giving a full on presentation, there's no way they wouldn't be overshadowed by the Xbox one and ps4. The closed door conferences allow them to...
  11. M

So I don't know if this has been mentioned, but Nintendo has canceled their big press conference, the one that gets aired on TV. This is being replaced by some closed door conferences, I guess the q&a ones and a Nintendo direct that week. So, it sounds like e3 itself won't have much info for us...
  12. M

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread Hmm with the games being released in October, that's what 20-23 weeks of info if I'm right? I'm guessing the next two or three at least till the next corocoro will be filling in gaps on the 4 Pokemon we got this month. I've got a feeling the rest will be one...
  13. M

The Nintendo 3DS Feature Thread

I hope its cool to bump this thread. Pokebeach mentioned in his last bit of rumors (I hope I'm not digging a can of worms with this) that a Pokemon would require the player to turn the 3ds upside down to let it evolve, using the gyroscope. I know its just a gimmick but that sounds pretty...
  14. M

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation For the first time since we've been playing together, I may have to choose the same starter as my fiance. I took Oshawatt in both B&B2 while she took Tepig. In HG I took tododile and she had Cyndaquil. Even back in DPPt I took Chimchar and she had Piplup...
  15. M

What do you want in Gen 6?

The starters having elemental moves at lvl 5 got me thinking, what if we're meant to lose the first rival battle? I'm hoping for an item that serves the same function as the sacred ash, but at the expense of say 5 play coins. Surely they'll implement those into the game somehow. I'd love to have...
  16. M

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation This. Pokebeach mentioned they made a typo (I guess) so the secondary type triangle does work backwards to the primary. I know this was talked about a long time ago, but this sounds awesome to me. I really don't know where to go with my starter now...
  17. M

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread I know there's not an actual correlation, I guess it seems like the leakers are more excited to get the good info out. I just remember some of the info heave bw and b2w2 issues coming out very early.
  18. M

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Staying away from the movie discussion, doesn't CoroCoro release on the 15th? How soon should we expect any leaks? I feel like the later the issue leaks the less information is in there. I'm not expecting anything more than what Smash revealed.
  19. M

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread Speaking of that pichu, I really wish we could move it along from HgSs. Its just collecting dust. On "Mewthree", I'm not sure I like it yet. I'm sure I will come October, but man its ugly. Here's to a few more months of silence before anything else is...
  20. M

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread just remember they kyurem forms were revealed as "new" pokemon
Back
Top Bottom