Search results for query: *

1. M

Need an SID

If it's possible to do, I need to find my SID on Emerald. I can move a poke up to gen IV or V, whichever is easier. Any help would be appreciated
  2. M

Want: Adamant Axew (Japanese)

Or spanish or whatever else that's not english. If anyone here has a Japanese copy of the games and might have an extra Adamant Axew, that's all I need. Not worried about egg moves, IV's, obviously not shiny, and either gender would be fine with me. I can offer Axews (English, obviously) with...
  3. M

Pokemon World Championship Cancelled?

The Pokemon US website has had some info about the 2011 championships for black and white, saying "Dates and more info coming after the release of Black and White" or something like that. I found a link on the Japanese site saying that the Championship is being canceled due to the earthquake...
  4. M

Want: Mall Tour Celebi (Win2011)

Here's what I can offer: Events: FAL2010 Mew MYSTRY Mew (PKRS, Technically UT) Crown Entei (Japanese) Ranger Manaphy (Hatched, ot Face, not me) Movie13 Celebi (Japanese) Manaphy (Japenese event, don't remember exactly what it is. Lvl 50) Shinies (All lvl 1 and UT): RNGed by me...
  5. M

Box Cleanup: Shinies and Events: Freebies

I'm dumping a bunch of stuff off platinum. Several events I got in trades, a few I picked up myself. Also a lot of RNG shinies, both from trades, and done myself. Note: Everything here is cloned. Some of the events I cannot confirm the validity of, but I'm going with they're legit (trusting...
  6. M

Pre-Orders

Is there any sort of word on any pre-order extras for the US/European release of Black and White? I know Japan only got a slipcase, but if I'm not mistaken the past few games in the US have gotten figurines or something along those lines with the pre-orders. Just wondering if we'll see anything...
  7. M

Sableye offering shinies

Looking for basically any Sableye and Mawhile I have a handful of shinies I could offer for these: oddish/lotad/beldum/magicarp/pichu. All are lvl 1 UT and RNG bred by me. Added lvl 1 shiny ponyta to offer
  8. M

Shiny UT Rayquaza (still looking)

Preferably the Embedded tower one. UT and English only please I can offer: Mystery Mew TRU Arceus TRU Regigigas TRU Shaymin ALAMOS Darkrai Gamestop Deoxys Gamestop Pichu Summer10 Jirachi Ranger Manapy or the unhatched egg Crown Entei Movie10 Celebi HG Kyogre All 100% legit as far...
  9. M

Want: Darkrai/Deoxys offering quite a bit in return

I'm looking for a legit UT english Darkrai, either the new moon island one or the TRU. Also a Gamestop Deoxys UT I can offer: Crown Entei TRU Regigigas VGC 10 Eevee SMR2010 Jirachi Ranger manaphy Gamestop Pichu TRU Shaymin Mystery Mew HG Kyogre Regirock/Regice/Registeel caught in...
  10. M

Want: darkrai and celebi

I'm looking for an UT legit English darkrai, preferably new moon island, but alamos would be cool too. Also looking for the newest movie celebi. I can offer: Vgc10 eevee Smr2010 jirachi Tru regigias Tru shayman Hg kyogre All ut except the kyogre, but it's only been in one or two...
  11. M

Shiny Golem Giveaway

This weekend is my girlfriends 21st birthday. In honor of that we will be giving away 21 copies of her first shiny pokemon. It was a geodude caught in the wild, now a golem. It is at lvl 40. Attacks:Rock Throw, Magnitude, Earthquake, and Explosion. Stats: 116/105/117/54/60/64 The first 21...
  12. M

Want: Events

I am looking for US or other english events UT other than the ones I have, which I am offering in return. I clone for my trades and I don't mind receiving a clone. All of my offers are legit as far as I know, so please, no hacks. If I wanted a hack I would get it myself. Mostly looking for...
  13. M

Ditto and regigaigas

I'm looking for a japanese ditto with good ivs (doesn't have to be flawless, but the closer the better) and a TRU regigigas. I can offer a VGC 10 eevee or a smr 10 jirachi both ut. Also I can RNG you a shiny (breedable) if you would prefer that.
  14. M

Wanted: Foreign (non US) ditto

I need one for rng use. I had one I thought was japanese but it appears it is not. I can offer a vgc 10 eevee, or a summer 10 jirachi, or I could rng you shiny pokemon for you if I can get it to work.
  15. M

Offering: VGC 10 eevee, summer 10 jirachi

I'm looking for a TRU regigigas, gamestop deoxys, or maybe a shiny embedded tower rayquaza.
  16. M

Japanese (or non us) Ditto

I'm looking for a japanese ditto to make my rng go a little faster. I don't have much to offer because I've caught very few pokemon on my re-playthrough of platinum, but what I can offer is pokerus. PM me if you'd like to trade, I'll be available for a while tonight.
  17. M

Pokemon DVDs

does anyone know any good places to buy pokemon movie dvds for a decent price? i'm looking for region 1 dvds (US) without having to scrounge around ebay or amazon btw if this is in the wrong place i am sorry i didnt know exactly where to put this
  18. M

wanted: shiny charmander (legit)

im looking for a shiny charmander (rng or legit whatever) i have some decent stuff i could offer. just ask
Back
Top Bottom