• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. make_it_worse

Do you always think alot about what to name to your character?

I always do this alot everytime i start a new game.... I'm kinda in a worry since i used to always reference animé counterparts (with May Serena and Dawn (i got Lucinda "italian version" since the game was in italian)) I'm kinda thinking alot what to name to my characters (yeah, i bought both...
  2. make_it_worse

GO Some problems logging in with a PTC in Pokémon GO

I'm having problems right now logging in the game using Pokémon Trainer Club login data. I've also tried to change the password, and use it just 3 second from changing it and the site says that i've put the wrong id... Anyone having problems like mine??
  3. make_it_worse

Should Pokémart and Pokémon center be in the same place?

I was always been a non-fan when game freak started to put pokémart and pokemon center together. I was really happy when i saw that they were separated in Omera Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Lemme know what do you think.... XD
  4. make_it_worse

MOAR rewards for completing the national dex (helps shiny hunting)

title says a lot. they should give a shiny ball or something connected to shiny hunting. im not shiny hunter myself but i'd like to have at least a very reward to those who love catching pokémons
  5. make_it_worse

Will we able to see double type attack moves??

Come on, it's already GEN VI and attack moves are still monotypes. It really RIDICULOUS to still see a ground type attack like MUD-SHOT or BONE CLUB that can't attack a flying type. Logically you can do it on a bird (as long as you have aiming talents, you can). Discuss if you want to see...
  6. make_it_worse

What type of moves do you usually teach in your crew?

I always wandered what a "normal" pokémon trainer would teach to his/her team. I always teach to my team attack moves that inflicts damage, i never teach any moves that changes stats.. Im thinking of changing this strategy because i cant even use the other attacks (usually, i use only one...
  7. make_it_worse

Wants some Exclusive mons in platinum helping to complete my dex...

I'd like to have 1.Stunky 2.Glameow and also some pokemons to tradeback 3.shaymin 4.manaphy.. thanks for those who'll help if you want to permanent trade manaphy to me, i have 2 meloetta.. just ask if you want other than her.. my FC is 0990 3738 9453 name Lucinda
  8. make_it_worse

Regigigas and Shaymin Tradeback

Title says all. Legit pokemon only, no hacks.. I need it in my Platinum... Thanks to those who'll help me.. If someone needs some exclusive Pokemon or some "in place" pokemon (like cresselia), feel free to ask.. Thanks! My friend code is 0990 3738 9453
  9. make_it_worse

Knock knock, is there Regigigas?

I'm searching for a regigigas to activate the access to three golems, thanks..
  10. make_it_worse

Anime The Japanese Culture Thread

Ask about all the culture of the Land of the Rising Sun. Things like do's and not to do's in Japan! i heard that students have to change their shoes when entering school, can someone explain that?
  11. make_it_worse

Returning Main Character

Ok, if the Animé part made a "Main Character Return" which a character that became a main return to become a main character again.. For you guys, who do you want to return as a Main Character???
  12. make_it_worse

List all your starter Pokemon in your games

List all your starter pokemon in your games (games that you played). me. Red - charizard yellow - pikachu (obvious) blue - squirtle crystal - totodile ruby - torchic platinum - piplup soulsilver - cyndaquil black (yeahhh) - the water one..
  13. make_it_worse

Is May Replaced on the R/S Remakes?

As of these last four remakes: FR/LG and HG/SS As you notice they always replacing the girl one, Kotone replaced Kris(even if the first remakes there wasn't a girl) I am asking you guys if the Remakes would come (R/S), would you want May Replaced as a Player Character? or Brendan being kicked...
  14. make_it_worse

Been thinking all the characters

Hey guys, have you been in mind the company making a Movie with all old characters and new characters in one. let's hear 'em.
  15. make_it_worse

GWR: Pokémon takes the 11th Position

Guinness World of Records Announces the top 50 best games of the all the time and Pokémon takes the 11th position!! Congratulations Pokémon! Top 50 Best Games of all time
  16. make_it_worse

What the Pokémon that pops

What is the Pokémon that pops out from your head when you see something or an animal. me when i see a lucky charm cat in a chinese resto, i think about Meowth.
  17. make_it_worse

What if Ash had accepted Brandon's offer to be a Frontier Brain?

What if Ash accepts the battle frontier contract and become a Frontier Brain, what will be his code name. Like Brandon, "The Pyramid King Brandon"
  18. make_it_worse

A Pokedex App for iPhone

Who wants that Nintendo make an app for some iPhone holders "A Pokédex App".... Like Ash's Pokédex..
Back
Top Bottom