Search results for query: *

1. O

Preview BW039 - Fossil Revival! Ancient Mysterious Bird Archeops!!

From Slowkingsley on Serebii.
  2. O

Preview BW36- Iris and Excadrill

Tell me about it, that extra 2 episodes are really going to impact the pacing of the show. I mean what if we don't get to the gym for 2 MORE episodes? o.o The Blasphemy.
  3. O

Preview BW36- Iris and Excadrill

It's real, just so there's no more doubt on its authenticity. http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5296/bw36le.jpg Eh sounds okay to me. Not a huge fan of Excadrill, but I've barely seen him. We will see.
  4. O

Caption the screenshots!

Lol Jack Baur! I just watched the EMP episode today, omg. TP VS TR needed one of those!
  5. O

BW031 - The Lost Scalchop! Mijumaru's Greatest Crisis!!

Yeah because you can really tell a summary is fake by the name of the character. And I highly doubt a Mod would post fake info on their own website. Not to mention that Kenyan is probably an ode to Kenya, which is where Blitzle/Zebra are from. It's real.
  6. O

From Sushi at Serebii.
  7. O

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

It has now that BW010 has been dubbed ;) I never thought they would name a Character Pierce. It helps that its a badass Team Rocket Agent as well :D
  8. O

BW034-36 (Unconfirmed)

I basically got this after using google translate, its probably no where near what the titles actually are xD BW034 - Sigilyph! The Guarded Sand City!! BW035 - Hatooboo VS Barujiina! Battle in the Sky! BW036 - Nimbasa City Night Festival! Yeah I bet someone can do better....Although if these...
  9. O

BW034-36 (Unconfirmed)

http://yuzuru.2ch.net/poke/1285683427/ Can anyone translate these? I know they may be fake, but someone said it was from Dengeki Magazine? Sorry if these turn out to be fake, I just thought someone may find it interesting.
  10. O

Review S14 EP10: A Rival Battle for Club Champ!

Haven't seen this ep yet, but I had to comment. YES my name is finally in Pokemon! I thought it would never happen.....*Cries*
  11. O

BW032 - Beloved Cottonee Rides the Wind!

It flies, its a grass type, and its different then Tsutarja and Kurumiru. He can catch it. /sarcasm
  12. O

Well, the summary does mention Satoshi and Cottonee in the same sentence. So he obviously will get it....
  13. O

Not to mention Mijumaru would have to become a Daikenki when that thing evolves into a Denchura. Either that or Mijumaru's gonna have one big-ass scalchop replacement.
  14. O

From TV Tokyo as well, not exactly great at translating though...
  15. O

BW030 - The Road to Becoming a Dragon Master! Axew VS Druddigon!!

From TV Tokyo Again I don't know if a thread to itself is necessary, but since new info has come out about this episode. Why not? Honestly I hated Druddigon when I first saw him in September, but the anime has completely changed my mind. Did the same thing with Pignite as well. Huh....wonder...
  16. O

From TV Tokyo Here's a small pic, btw. Can't really tell what Mijumaru is using for a shell instead of his scalchop...is that a Joltik? Can't wait! Will probably be my favorite episode of best wishes. Love that damn otter....
  17. O

BW029 - The Scary Story of the Litwick Mansion!

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201104071900.html From Playerking on Serebii Don't know if this deserves a whole thread to itself, but it is confirmed now.
  18. O

BW028 - Battle of Trust! Excadrill VS Bisharp!

Unless there is any more info anyone can find, then I guess it is fake. Sorry, just wanted to post it here in case it was real hehe. I hope it is though.....seems Epic :(
  19. O

I couldn't either but someone else on Serebii said they did :/ May be fake. I hope not though.
  20. O

From Serebii, couldn't find any more info though. http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon/
Back
Top Bottom