Search results for query: *

1. Akinai

GEN VII: LF: Marshadow FT: See inside

Sure, let me grab my 3ds. FC is in profile, and thanks :D
  2. Akinai

I'm not sure if it is cloned, to be honest... I received in a trade way back in Gen V. It looks to be legit, but sadly I can't nickname it.
  3. Akinai

Title says it all. I missed this event by a few days, and it's the only 'mon I need to fully complete the dex. In return, I can trade one of the following (keep in mind any non-legendaries are shiny): Crawdaunt Spoink Sandile Deerling Ludicolo Sableye Genesect Darkrai Wigglytuff Primeape
  4. Akinai

GEN VI: Seeking multiple Safaris

I could get you a Sylveon, then? Also, still looking the other Safaris listed above if anyone out there has them~
  5. Akinai

GEN VI: Seeking multiple Safaris

Title says it all, I'm looking for anyone with any of the following Safaris: Dark (any) Kirlia Eevee Spiritomb Please note that I am NOT looking for these Pokemon, only the Safaris that fit these conditions. As for what I can offer in return, I can breed the following HA Pokemon: These...
  6. Akinai

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities (Free HA Pokemon for Limited Time) We were originally going to do a trade for Litleo, but I backed out. As for Friend Safari, think I have Venomoth, Cascoon, and Toxicroak. Not certain on that last one.
  7. Akinai

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities (Free HA Pokemon for Limited Time) I have a Poison Safari, FC is in profile. Don't really want anything in return, just glad to have more Safaris.
  8. Akinai

Assorted Hidden Ability Mons

Sounds good, will get started on this soon.
  9. Akinai

After hatching 15 eggs in a row with the incorrect gender (and Hidden Ability gender really doesn't matter in X/Y,) editing the form. For the first three people's orders, this doesn't affect you. For everyone else, you may wish to edit.
  10. Akinai

Sounds good, I'll work on all of your orders now and contact when they are finished. For @Emperor Palpitoad; I'll take the Cubone and Tympole.
  11. Akinai

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities What about a Sun Stone or an Insomnia Pumpkaboo? For the latter I won't be able to trade until later, in the middle of hatching eggs for someone currently.
  12. Akinai

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities Noticed that HA Electrike is on your wishlist. Would you be willing to trade a Moxie Litleo for one?
  13. Akinai

I did this back in Black/White, so let's see if it will be successful in X/Y as well~ Basically, I'm willing to breed, hatch and trade Hidden Ability Pokemon for people. So far, this is what I have: These will most likely have no Egg moves nor special IVs/Natures- basically whatever hatches...
  14. Akinai

Batman, there's something I have to tell you...

Then stare at it back. Winner takes both souls! Dad, I want a Magikarp for my birthday.
  15. Akinai

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I try to mass breed a semi-useful Mon before using Wonder Trade, and the results have been pretty hit-and-miss so far. Last two dumps were Protean Froakie and Speed Boost Torchic along with Ralts, but likely going to start tossing in Ghosts soon. As for what I get in return...sometimes I get...
  16. Akinai

Great, son, now the zombies will get us. Dad, why is my closet full of dresses?
  17. Akinai

GEN VI: Infiltrator Spiritomb and Prankster Sableye

As the title says, looking for each of these Pokemon. I can offer (freshly hatched): Magician Fennekin Bulletproof Chespin Protean Froakie Squirtle Charmander Rotom Larvesta Spinda Skarmory Klink Gible Deino Axew Duskull Shuppet Chansey Lillipup All will have no egg moves, since I have no...
  18. Akinai

If you don't want presents, I can easily sell them and buy myself a new chair. Dad, why am I colorblind?
  19. Akinai

Alphabetical Pokemon!

Flygon.
  20. Akinai

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Grooveshark.
Back
Top Bottom