Search results for query: *

• Users: Jiur
  • Order by date
  1. J

What Pokemon games does everyone have?

This i what i had/have Red (lost) Blue (Sold Yellow Green (Japanese) Gold Silver Crystal Hoen however you write it can go **** itself I dident get Saphire or Emerald or Ruby D/P/PL i hated the story and sold them HG (Currently Playing) SS (Mainly using for hacks to complete HG pokedex) I...
  2. J

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Call me sad but im playing Pokemon Red. No emulator. On a GB no color Charizard LV40 Fly Slash Flamethrower Seismic Toss Blastiose LV36 Surf Hydro Pump Headbutt Skull Bash Venusaur LV32 Vinewhip Poisonpowder Sleeppowder Solarbeam Raichu LV40...
  3. J

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread i would have an umbreon and an arcanine follow me and i train in a city in the sky (pokemon red glitch city lol) after all my training i would assemble an army of mons (lucario and the mystery of mew) and destroy the world. How awsome am i?
  4. J

This user above died of.....

^died cuz hatin Growlithes
  5. J

^Died cuz zombies eated yuze!
  6. J

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) POINT One.Professor, Is a girl. FINA-FRICKEN-LY which is awesome cuz im tired of the men. POINT Two-Was has a Crocidile and Chinchilla ands a Pigeon and some Animated Gears. Crocidile is going probaly going to turn into something beyond...
  7. J

New Trainer Classes

Surfer-Water Pokemons Surfer.Jr-Water Pokemons that havent evolved yet NTGAL(Needs To Get A Life)-LV100 Magikarps (Fail) Necromancer-Dead like pokemons? Preist-Helpful like pokemons? Vicious Trainer-Pokemon with high ATTACK stat Brainy Trainer-Pokemon with high SP.ATTACK stat Wallish...
  8. J

^Died for lieking Skiplooms. *hugs growlithe* OBEY!
  9. J

The Banned Game

^
  10. J

^ Died cus Black and White might never come out beacuse of the space time continuum getting messed up suspendind us and makig us relive the same day. That day would be the day before Black/White come out. Therefore we could probaly never ever play black an white while The Japanese would be happy...
  11. J

^OMFG UMMMMMBREONNNNN! *Dies beacuase i snuggled you to death* (Umbreon/Growlithe are my fave mons)
  12. J

The Banned Game

^... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
  13. J

The Banned Game

^Banned...GRAAAAAWR *is annoyed* Kthxbai i r quittin nao
  14. J

The Banned Game

15. J

The Banned Game

^Banned cuz...*Shows Badge* ps.Ash...sucks so bad...HA I SAID IT!
  16. J

The Banned Game

^*Casts Shameless status upon self then Cosplays os Officer Jenny and arrests Neltharion* Banned cuz you made me cosplay! INFRACTION SHHHHAAAAAAZAM!
  17. J

The Banned Game

^Bans cuz i gave you an Infraction
  18. J

The Banned Game

^Does that
  19. J

The Banned Game

^(Ps the special ink has side effects) Growlithe used ConRayHax! SHHAAAZAAAM!
  20. J

The Banned Game

^(I oosed Ecial ennk todaii)
Back
Top Bottom