Search results for query: *

1. A

Could the new director and staff break the taboos of the anime?

Consdering the series are all connected I'd say Bw has things to do with it
  2. A

XY Dub Voice Actors (Post-Sneak Preview) NO 4Kids ARGUMENTS!

Still think Bonnie sounds like Monica Rial (Don't attack me saying it is n't since I know it isn't but it reminds me of her) I'm really fine with all of the voices myself. While Sarah does do Ash I felt she made him sound more gravely for some reason. Same goes for James his VA has been trying...
  3. A

Who is the Mysterious Man????????

I'm going with Ash's dad and hear me out! The writers are making Serena an old friend of Ash so Ash's dad being in Kalos could be a thing. Maybe he and Dehlia broke up and he moved to Kalos. Of course it would of been funny if he remarried Grace only for Ash to find out Serena is his new...
  4. A

Anyone else getting AG vibes from the XY series?

Not really...besides the 4 man squad which we had at times in BW and one starter each that is all.
  5. A

Could the new director and staff break the taboos of the anime?

First off all it was top 8. Get info right Second it is obvious the writers know how much BW flopped and are forgetting it was a thing. Hell Ash not asking why Wobbuffett is back is clear of evidence. We all need to forget Unova was an arc and just pretend DP only ended.. :)
  6. A

Pokemon Smash X and Y Anime Promo

I could ask you the same thing. It is obvious not as boring and kiddy as BW was. how about thinking before opening your mouth
  7. A

Pokemon Smash X and Y Anime Promo

Wow looks more plot focused and battle heavy then BW. Thank god. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint like BW did.
  8. A

Who Will Be Ash's Main Rival in XY?

I hope them mysterious man is a rival with Megas meaning Ash get an adult rival which could be interesting
  9. A

Pokemon XY Corocoro poster!

Maybe Sycamore is a crossdresser. just tossing it out in the open.
  10. A

Older Ash???

Well BW was all over the place in more then one ways it was almost as if they wanted to reboot the series and then later were like "screw it" just felt like such an odd of place series in my book. But I don't think aging him would be such a bad move myself. I suppose we can only wait to see what...
  11. A

Will Contests return?

But don't people want him to be OP?
  12. A

Will Contests return?

Didn't he only use Pika in a bunch of gyms in Unova? I know he did a few in AG and DP but Pikachu seemed to be in almost all the gym battles in Unova. I really do hope Pika is more laid back this arc and only used as a last resort. I mean if Ash faces the Mega Blaziken right off the boat and he...
  13. A

Older Ash???

Let me just say this. Prior to BW nobody new Ash's age. Everyone thought he was older then 10. BW seemed to de age him for the sake of the BW arc. I still think he was at least 14 in DP myself. Maybe they plan to do the same this time and not say how old he is and let the fans decided. Of course...
  14. A

Will Contests return?

If they do return I kinda want Ash to enter a few not to compete but to just fuse gyms with contests and build of skills he has in one. It could help him out in the actually league. Maybe something like Nando did I suppsoe
  15. A

Look on the bright side. She could return for MegaVenasure
  16. A

Really? She looks the same age as Ash to me. Kinda hoping they aged him to 13. And if he stays 13 for another 16 seasons so be it. Many people thought he did age till BW confirmed it but the weird thing about that is Ash looked kinda younger in BW then in DP which I never understood unless they...
  17. A

Yes it does it was right after the BW previews like maybe 2 or three weeks ago Clearly it is a thing since I have it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu40z0VILZY
  18. A

The one a few weeks ago that had Ash battling someone with Alexis,Clemont and Bonnie watching
  19. A

Wasn't he only a noob in BW? Even in early Ag and DP he seemed better then most of BW
  20. A

No older male character makes me wonder if the rumors about Ash being older could be true. Serena and Ash look the same age with Clemont being a bit younger and Bonnie being around Max's age if not younger. Not to mention the mysterious man in the shadows could be interesting too. Weird thing is...
Back
Top Bottom