Search results for query: *

1. P

New Moves/Abilities

Um...i know its been a week but nobody said anything...thats what shield dust does. dustox and a few other bug and grass types get it. So...that already exists.
  2. P

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

When i was younger...i named my trusty rhyhorn...horny. Going back through my pearl version i looked at it and just sat there...and stared at the name. I just...wow. HORNY. really?!
  3. P

Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Requests are closed)

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!) mew DEvamp means to make them look like old pokemon using black,white,transparent and 3 colors like they were from gold/silver like this REvamp means making them look like diamond and pearl and up
  4. P

The UGLIEST Pokemon sprites?

in red/blue haunter wanted to rape the trainer and in g/s magmer pinch your tits and in crystal sucked them....
  5. P

RAZZLE DAZZLES BEAUTIFUL SPRITE SHOP OF WONDER AND AMUSMENT

here ebonyst the mask and tail didn't work very well because of the gray and black sorry
  6. P

here it is arcanine has alot of dark outlining because of his fluffy fur stuff so thats the least i could shave it down and still make it line less but here ya go
  7. P

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!) im really sorry blue mew... i didn't mean anything could i have a shinx licky though
  8. P

here ya go slythe lava bidoof
  9. P

by that i ment he acted up tight as crap and he needed to stop acting like he had one up there not in the litteral sense.... anyways yes i will
  10. P

i know mine sucked but no offense thats kina creepy, but mine looked sycadellic.... maybe its just not a good combo
  11. P

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!) thats okay thanks (ps ckeck out my sprtie shop)
  12. P

sorry for the delay i had to do something behold shaymachi
  13. P

oh and btw i said that because i didn't know if you were a boy or a girl but then i looked at your user name and had a major duh moment:)
  14. P

i will be pleased to do it and i am sorry but really don't insult people about stuff that hard a few minutes after they open the sprite shop it makes you sound like a lifeless stalker:)
  15. P

This is my sprite shop im not the greatest but i consider myself pretty good, I do splices with any pokemon and up to 3 pokemon I do season recolors and area recolors(volcano,underwater,snow,ect) I do neon outlines I do lineless I can give anything else a shot if you...
  16. P

Do we want new Status Conditions? I do..

what about something like open wounds, or bruised(idk about the name...) but it is caused by certain attacks that may involve cutting if its called open wounds(slash, x-scissor,ect) basiclly it makes the pokemon with it to have an unchangable -2 defence and something else maybe any ideas...
  17. P

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!) can i have a koromori licky and a kokoromori licky, also basiclly a koromori with rotoms colors and ther electro stuff around it(sortof splice thingy) thank you a ton in advance i know its a lot if you can't do...
  18. P

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion nether can I and i love baopuu i need him so badly:XD: but anyway has anybody but me noticed that yootori looks like a growlith pre-evolution???
Back
Top Bottom