Search results for query: *

1. S

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

The fans are greedy? If anything it shows GameFreak is greedy.
  2. S

So it's greedy and bad to want my favorite gen remade, but yours is okay, right?
  3. S

Being 16, RS is one of my most loved games. Honestly, I started with Yellow on a gbc, but Sapphire was the first time I understood how the game worked. However, I was eight or so when I got it. My eight year old cousin started (late) with D/P, but she loves HGSS because she was eight when it...
  4. S

Speculation: Moral Choices?

I doubt the target audience would even realize that they missed parts of the plot.
  5. S

New Trainer Classes

Or Pokemon all the same color.
  6. S

The Isshu Region in the games

I'm betting different time periods, or different dimensions. Or we won't get any explanation at all. :spin:
  7. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion You are thinking to much like a competitive player, though. The starters typing can be important because for most kids playing Pokemon, it will become their strongest and most used mon. Gamereak would probably make some balance of types for them, not for any other...
  8. S

New Characters

I think it's nice that the main character actually has friends that aren't the rival and unpicked protagonist. Besides, I know a kid who looks a lot like Cheren IRL.
  9. S

Non-Gen V Pokemon to be absent from Isshu

I bet they make it like gen 2: some bs time travel excuse to explain why you can't bring gen v pokemon into gen IV.
  10. S

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) I'd assume not, considering they evolve. Ah well, the GTS will probably be full of people making rediculous demands for their baby Zoroas.
  11. S

Isshu

^This. It seems like everyone is so against the idea that it wasn't exactly lifted from one location, with everything exactly the same.
  12. S

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) I have a feeling that Pidegeon Breast will translate better... Mabye to Brave Heart or something similar?
  13. S

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? Obviously Pre Evos aren't going to contribute much to competitive battleing. But not every pokemon needs to. Not everyone plays to win. In fact, I pick Pokemon that look either cool or adorable.
  14. S

On the Origin of Species: Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra: Investigating the inspiration

Re: On the Origin of Species: Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra: Investigating the inspira I only thought of Discworld, but it is cool to know that that was from somewhere to.
  15. S

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Fire-Fire/ground Water-Water/ice Grass-Grass/dark
  16. S

Give the player a love interest!

It might not be the best for marketing. Most kids in the target audience are 6-12 year old boys. Many of these are still in the "girls are icky" stage.
  17. S

Do You Remember "Playing" Pokemon When You Were Younger?

me, my brother, and some friends would always play our own journey. I had some old gloves with the fingers cut off, so I got to be ash's brother. My friend called brock's brother, so my brother got stuck as Misty's brother. It was a blast!
  18. S

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

In silver, when the man says that the train isn't here yet (Goldenrod train station), my seven year old mind interpreted that as wait for a month for the train to get there. I had a playtime over 100 hours before my 3rd badge
  19. S

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1994. It's funny, but now me and my fellow highschoolers are old enough that pokemon is ironic, and not stupid as it was through middle school. Like thirty kids brought their DS's on Tuesday and had a tournamet
Back
Top Bottom