Search results for query: *

• Users: Terram
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

I’ve posted this sign up a while ago, but did not get much reception, so I’ll be trying once more. I’ve been interested in learning more about the Steampunk genre, so I figured doing a RP about it would be the best way! I’ve seen some Steampunk RP’s on here before and they all seemed to be...
  2. T

Ideas for a Steampunk RP

I'm not really into the whole Steampunk stuff, but I'd kind of like to learn a little more about it and I figured doing an RP would be the best way to do so! The problem being, I can't see a way for structuring the RP without it being really wide open and sand-box-y. Hence why I'm posting here...
  3. T

Pokemon Journey: Hoenn (Sign-up)

Well, I tried this before, but it kind of failed so I'm giving it another go! Alright, who's ready for a journey RP?! This RP will follow a group of trainers as they travel and traverse the scenic and tropical Hoenn region, battling trainers, challenging Gyms, making friends and forming new...
  4. T

Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

This RP will follow a group of trainers as they travel and traverse the scenic and tropical Hoenn region, battling trainers, challenging Gyms, making friends and forming new relationships, etc; I think you get the point. I'm not entirely sure if there will be an overarching plot involving a...
  5. T

Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Alright, who's ready for a journey RP?! This RP will follow a group of trainers as they travel and traverse the scenic and tropical Hoenn region, battling trainers, challenging Gyms, making friends and forming new relationships, etc; I think you get the point. I'm not entirely sure if there...
  6. T

Pokemon Journey: Hoenn (Terra Solidum, BlazingQuilava, Dreamy, Gmandiddy)

OOC: I think we can figure out the rest of the details as we go, Dreamy, BlazingQuilava. gmandiddy, sorry I forgot to mention you, Joltik in the title, it completely slipped my mind, and I dont know how to edit the title of a thread. Professor Birch opened one of the windows of his office, and...
  7. T

Journey RPG- Any Ideas?

Well, I've been on the Forums a while and I was wondering if there was any other committed member (someone who posts more than once a day) who would be interested in maybe Co-GM'ing a Journey RP with me? Any ideas, or takers?
Back
Top Bottom