Search results for query: *

1. B

Blitzkreig [Finch&Neo]

Try as she might, the woman couldn't move, seething inside as she watched her pray escape. Elizabeth - for that was her given name, even if she rarely used it - silently cursed the girl who'd 'rescued' her target. Honestly, what was she thinking, saving a demon? Weren't all holy humans horrified...
  2. B

Blitzkreig [Finch&Neo]

Nias flinched backwards as the priestess started to head his way, although he was more than a bit impressed as he watched the deceiver's leader fall to the ground with a cut-off shriek. Eyes widening to almost comical size, the demon tilted his head at Rei, confusion and fear leaking into his...
  3. B

Wanted: A few shinies

WANTED SHINY YUNIRAN MALE named Josh, preferably with a Naughty nature and Magic Guard. SHINY DEERLING MALE named Bridge, preferably with a Quiet nature and Sap Sipper. SHINY SWINUB MALE named Oran, preferably with a Bashful/Quirky nature and Snow Cloak. Stealth Rock/Double Edge? SHINY...
  4. B

Blitzkreig [Finch&Neo]

The girl shrieked as the arrow hit her hand, quickly moving to pull it out with her sharp teeth, not willing to let go of her prey. Nias tried to elbow her in the stomach, but for an instant his eyes met hers - and suddenly his brain felt like it was on fire. It was almost numbing, the intense...
  5. B

Blitzkreig [Finch&Neo]

Oh, so that's where the third member was. He would have to be careful; reports had mentioned the third having mind-oriented powers that could easily trump his own. Careful not to look her in the eyes, Nias slowly moved his hand to the hilt of his knife, ready to take action when the archer...
  6. B

Blitzkreig [Finch&Neo]

Even with three years of training, he only barely heard the heavy footsteps in time. Dodging to his right, his opponent growled in anger as his hook rammed right into the tree, Nias barely escaping the heavy punch. Baring needle-sharp teeth, the hunter growled furiously, ears twitching back and...
  7. B

Blitzkreig [Finch&Neo]

Perhaps it was true, what some of the legends humans had written spoke of. The clever demons, tricking them out of their lives, and the protective and compassionate angels, ready to grant wishes like they were some sort of overgrown fairies. However silly those tales might have been, humans...
  8. B

Risen from the dead!

Thanks for all of the welcomings, guys! <3 Lemme see... @Ghost: Did you used to have a different name? o: @Everyone else who are amazing: <33 Thanks for the greetings!
  9. B

Risen from the dead!

Hey guys! o: I missed you all~ I'm sorry for my long absence; real life has been a real b*tch. >o>; I'd love to hear from my old friends and make some new ones though, and I'm dying to roleplay again! <3 Hopefully not all of you have forgotten me!
  10. B

Opened Doors [1x1; BullfinchxNeoMiniTails]

Nias stared at the jewel, grimacing when a drop of liquid - presumably blood - dripped onto his head, sliding down his temple. It felt disgusting, and the smell overwhelmed him, bu he tried to focus on their goal. "Good. How do we work it?"
  11. B

His shoulder felt like it was on fire, but he gripped the staff, leaning on it slightly as he tried to keep up with Helios. "Are you sure there's not any more of those things?" Nias winces as his voice cracks in the middle of the sentence, grimacing with annoyance.
  12. B

Nias snarled as one of them rushed towards them, and he waited in complete stillness until it was a few mere inches away, it's breath clogging his lungs. "Gotcha," he whispered, plunging his dagger into it's chest just as it's fangs bit into his shoulder like white hot blades.
  13. B

The Exterminator's pain felt like being burned by the sun, amplified by twenty. He could feel his skin burning, his innards cooking, but once he managed to open his eyes he realized that his body was fine- but the pain was still there. Then, the second jumped overhead, and a bolt of electricity...
  14. B

Nias's ears flashed back at the sound, and he shot up, wincing as he felt pangs of pain radiate from his limbs. That's gonna bruise. He snarled and hissed right back at the animals behind them, turning as he curled and uncurled his hands in a way that showed off his talons. "What are they?" he...
  15. B

20 Years Later: A Somber Reunion (BullFinch and NeoMiniTails)

The demon's face transformed as he allowed himself a wide, bright grin, reminiscent of when he first met the Sailors and realized how they could become a rag-tag family of sorts. His ears picked up on the other's conversation, but he didn't focus on it, instead practically glowing as his ears...
  16. B

The demon's eyes widened as they tumbled through the air, and suddenly, his pupils shrunk and his irises glowed as the adrenaline brought about one of his favorite - and hardest to use - powers: teleportation. Nias's hand struck out to grab onto Helios's arm, and in a millisecond, they both...
  17. B

Nias huffed as the girl-turned-woman tumbled into him, offering her a tiny, forced smile. "The tall greasy one is Fained, and the blond's Conrad," he said, ignoring the twos annoyed shouts at the descriptions. The demon's ears went back as Michiru and Haruka came towards them, and Fained and...
  18. B

Nias chuckled, nodding as he hoisted himself onto the horse. "Don't you ever get tired of changing?" He asked once he was situated.
  19. B

The demon frowned, sighing as his eyes twitched over to Rei sadly. "Unfortunately, no," he murmured back. "What caused her to have amnesia?" Meanwhile, Fained and Conrad were leaning on each other, shoulders touching as one of Conrad's hands was always hovering close to his gun. "I don't like...
  20. B

Nias choked back a snarl at the man, before something about him clicked. A demon? He almost went after him, but restrained himself as he grinned at Minako. Really, it had been so long that any annoyance he might have felt was nowhere to be found. "Minako! I have missed you," he said with a...
Back
Top Bottom