Search results for query: *

1. T

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

is this broken? it shows it on page 606 but there's a 607 and 608 but i cant go to them..
  2. T

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

hello, two noobish questions but...I am not totally understanding the way the safari zone works in HG and SS (I Have HG) and well, I am attempting to catch a chansey and a zangoose. I've read the bulbapedia page, that is informative but, I do not think i understand it. like what needs to be done...
  3. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion to be honest at first when i remember seeing Chickorita, Todidile, and Cydaquil for the first time. i didnt like them thought they were ugly and lame. but hey they grew on me maybe the newest one will too.
  4. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion i have to admit that is amazingly creative, on the artists part.
  5. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion oh crap touchee. i forget easily that, that thing flies i mean when my friend told me it was a flying type the first time i didnt believe him. it just looks too odd to seem or look like it would fly. i wish it gets a pre-evo or an evo it can be cooler. but even...
  6. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion i certainly do. im mean arnt the only ones we got are those three skipbloom and hoppip? i want something better!!! (discluding shaymin)
  7. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion i dunno what i was sayin originality dont have to matter. good idea though. i do like those neat combos
  8. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion hondoom, breloom, and slowpoke say hi.
  9. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Gen 1 - Squirtle, just an awesome family line with wicked moves and badass looking. Gen 2 - ehh, none im that favorable of. todidile is neat but typholsion is sweet too. so cyndaquil. Gen 3 - im weird the best first evo is deffinataly Mudkip, second is...
  10. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion like I said on like page 11 before the siloetes were posted. if they wanted to do a balanced secondary type thing like D,P,P it could be Fire/poison - Grass/bug/ - Water/Physchic. a triangle!
  11. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion ZOMG!! GUYS A LEEEEK! wow those are SO AWESEEUM
  12. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion @ V Faction: FTW
  13. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion What do you mean by that? I think it looks badass.
  14. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion i know im quoting something thats been posted a while back ago but whatever. if that is something close to what the grass starter may look like then the next might be the first time i choose a grass starter.
  15. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion the one on the right i could somewhat see some kind of Lion cub? perhaps fire or water? @Queen Cynthia: *ahem* Jynx?
  16. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Ideas just looked this up. it could be a triangle if it wanted to be like the last generation. Fire/poison which beats grass/bug which beats Water/Psychic which in turn beat the fire/poison. how do you like that? I am also tired of the similar grass starters...
  17. T

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

i remember first looking at ruby and thinking OMG this is so awesome!!! I've always had this thought of perhaps incorperating all the regions (i know its not possible) with all that data but man that'd be great i would maybe like a remake of Ruby, Sapphire and Emreald (typo) oh well, but im...
  18. T

Zurr's Art Shop - Breaking records with a new world of art.

um not sure how this works but i would love a something with an emerald and silver background with a noctowl and mightyena standing next to each other. and then in the middle or to the side reads "The Jake" if this is how this works?
  19. T

On the Origin of Species: Mawile: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

when i was first playing ruby i thought this pokemon was really cool looking and thought it was neat. but then started fighting with it...not so great...
  20. T

Hey im new.

alright i'll just tell you. Noctowl. and manectric.
Back
Top Bottom