Search results for query: *

1. D

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Yeah... but many guides give rules that others don't, or lack information that other guides have. For instance, most of the guides that I've read maintain that there are only 3 kinds of grass: shaking, sparkling, and shiny. Whereas Shuuko correctly points out that there are many subtle...
  2. D

Congrats! Both the shinies I've got so far have been similar: chain nowhere near 40. It's really satisfying either way, though UPDATE: I am victorious! Shiny Larvitar is mine! All Mine! I stopped extending the chain at 37, my longest yet, and just started scanning, and 30 super repels later I...
  3. D

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Discussion Thread

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon I love the series. The dungeon crawler genre appeals to me already, (I've nearly beaten NetHack a few times), but dungeon crawler + pokemon is a perfect combination. My explorers of sky team is a Totodile (me), and a Riolu (my partner). I use pokemon I recruited...
  4. D

How lucky are you at catching Shiny Pokémon?

I'd say I'm around a 5. I've got a few shinies, two in each of platinum and soul silver, but those I obtained purely through sheer pig-headedness over the course of several weeks per shiny. When it comes to actually catching them, though, I seem to get quite lucky: my shiny mewtwo took only a...
  5. D

Shinies...Worthless?

I don't think they're worthless. Less valuable to others by way of trade? Probably. But as a novelty, an accomplishment for finding one yourself, and so on, I think the majority of their value has been maintained. Even though it is now easier to come by shiny pokemon, I personally think that...
  6. D

I feel for you. The number of times I got into the 30s while chaining Roselia today, only to have it broken by a Pichu is enough to make me tear my hair out. I still have yet to get a chain up to 40, but I've found that experience and lots and lots of radar resetting is helping. EDIT: Question...
Back
Top Bottom