Search results for query: *

1. R

Oremor's Sprite Shop à la Folie

Re: Just_in_Rome's Sprite Shop à la Folie Wow! Awesome! Thanks!
  2. R

Oremor's Sprite Shop à la Folie

Re: Just_in_Rome's Sprite Shop à la Folie I'll request! Um...let's see, how about...a splice of Cyndaquil (base) and Riolu!
  3. R

FullMetal's and Allen Walker's mystical sprite shop!

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! Awesome! Thanks! Do you mind if I use this as an avatar? I'll give you credit in my description if yes.
  4. R

FullMetal's and Allen Walker's mystical sprite shop!

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! Wow, your work is amazing! Can I have a splice of Quilava (base) and Buizel please? Thanks in advance!
  5. R

What kind of features do you want to see?

Keep HM's as items that you can use over and over again, but also be able to delete the moves without the use of a move deleter. I also love the idea of walking around with people in the world and not limited to colusseum, union room, etc., maybe you could defeat the villainous team together.
  6. R

Battle Upgrades

I think that it would be totally awesome if the battle screen was on the bottom screen and you control the attacks with your stylus, and if you miss the Pokémon then the attack misses (obviously) and if it hits them in a certain place then you could get a critical hit, the opponent could also be...
  7. R

White/Black = Terrible Names?

I like the names, in my opinion they're simple yet effective.
  8. R

HIYA

Welcome! I'm new here too! I hope you have fun!
Back
Top Bottom