Search results for query: *

1. A

New/Old Pokemons in Unova! (COMPLETE new dex in first post)

I'm not pleased either. Glaceon's my favorite Pokemon... Luckily, I have a copy of Black and my brother's DS I can trade my Eevee over to when it's time to evolve, then right back to Black 2 she'll go! I'm actually not pleased with a lot of the Pokemon locations. There are huge chunks of Unova...
  2. A

What English names do you want for the new characters/places?

Re: What English names do you want for the new characters? You, sir, rock for getting the reference. I almost went with Han, but I thought it might be too obvious. Woul there be copyright infringement? @Articwolf10 - Oh, shoot. I forgot about him. Dang.
  3. A

What English names do you want for the new characters/places?

Re: What English names do you want for the new characters? I'm partial to Sean/Shawn for Shizui. Seymour could be cool, too, I guess. For the rival, I'd like them to keep Hue/Hugh. But they probably won't, so... Maybe Harrison or Harry? And as for the two PC, I'm patial to thinking of them as...
  4. A

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread Is Twist Mountain the only place to evolve Eevee into Glaceon in B2W2? I'm a bit upset at the idea of having Eevee available so early, but not being able to evolve it into my favorite Pokemon...
  5. A

New/Old Pokemons in Unova! (COMPLETE new dex in first post)

Is it true that you can't get Glaceon/Leafeon until after the Elite Four? If so, that really pisses me off. Looks like I'll trade my Eevee over to Black or White to evolve it when I want it to evolve. Hooray.
  6. A

Gym Leader/Elite 4/Champion Discussion

Re: Gym Leader/Gym Leader Team Predictions Predictions! Minus Cheren, Homika, and Elesa, since they are confirmed! I must say, I'm a little disappointed by Lillipup, but whatever. I'm sure there'll be some trick that makes him great. I'm also incredibly happy Shizui is the eighth gym leader...
  7. A

Scramble Challenge

BlueNostalgia, you forgot my challenge to スローデス on the front page post. Anyone need a Pokemon?
  8. A

Wait! what? Moments

In my Gold version, ten years ago, I was battling a Sunkern with Togepi to train him. I looked away. When I looked back, I had a Sunkern. It screwed with my mind, especially, when I ran from the battle and looked at my party and there was no Sunkern in my party, but my Togepi! Obviously it used...
  9. A

Scramble Challenge

スローデス - If you have access to the dream world, you're required to catch the first Pokemon you can and use it in-game as soon as you can get it. If it can evole, it isn't allowed to evolve until it has defeated a Gym Leader's (of your choice) signature Pokemon (ie. Brycen's Beartic).
  10. A

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

Flareon should have Flare Blitz. Then he wouldn't be so underused!
  11. A

CoroCoro to reveal new Pokémon game next month: This issue: Zekrom and Reshiram distr

Re: CoroCoro to reveal new Pokémon game next month: This issue: Zekrom and Reshiram d Ah, okay, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. Here's hoping we get something for the Wii announced this month!
  12. A

CoroCoro to reveal new Pokémon game next month: This issue: Zekrom and Reshiram distr

Re: CoroCoro to reveal new Pokémon game next month: This issue: Zekrom and Reshiram d This Pokedex app doesn't count as the game, does it?
  13. A

List all your starter Pokemon in your games

Gold (First game, I got it before I for Red and Yellow) - Chikorita Red - Squirtle Yellow - Pikachu Crystal - Totodile Sapphire - Treecko FireRed - Charmander Emerald - Torchic Pearl - Chimchar Platinum - Piplup HeartGold - Totodile White - Oshawott
  14. A

Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

*crosses fingers for XD sequel* I feel like it's too early for Grey and too early for RSE remakes or any other remakes. While I enjoy the PMD series, I'd much rather have something in Orre. Complete with the Eevee starter so I can start with Glaceon and battle shadow Pokemon...
  15. A

Contest Growlithe line VS Larvesta line

Re: Growlith line VS Meraruba line ARCANINE!
  16. A

Contest Hoenn and Unova: Roaming Pokemon - Latias/Latios vs Tornadus/Thundurus

Re: Hoenn and Unova: Roaming Pokemon - Latias/Latios vs Tornelos/Voltolos Lati@s for sure! I really don't like the Kami trio. Find them stupid, tbh. But the Lati@s are great! Actually have you seen the original work for Blaziken? It was a mix of Blaziken and Latias... I loved that idea, haha/.
  17. A

Who do you ship May with?

Mainly: HoennChampionshipping (May x Steven Stone) Side: Hoennshipping, Contestshipping
  18. A

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Ash: Pikachu Mamepato -> Hatooboo -> Kenhorou (Or Koaruhi -> Suwanna... That'd be awesome, haha, if Iris got Koaruhii and they traded or something. But for now I just want to see more personality from this pigeon) Mijumaru -> Futachimaru -> Daikenki - He gets so much spotlight it'd be a shame...
  19. A

BW010 Rival Battle and Pururiru

Right there with you buddy. Touko + Pururiru + being one of Ash's rivals would = epic win. Here's to Rival meaning Touko. Even though it seems likely it'll be Shooti.
  20. A

BW009 - Enter Adeku! VS. Shooti!!

So? The writers never said: "The Pokemon in the opening are the only ones who will appear in the first few episodes." Besides, it's been confirmed by multiple sites. I'm excited for this episode! Shooti is a cool character, and I'm interested in seeing Meraruba, because it still seems like...
Back
Top Bottom