Search results for query: *

1. ayiopop

LF: Meloetta FT: Several Legendaries/Mythicals

Yes, it's perfect, even! My FC is 2878-9684-4288, add me and we can make arrangements to trade! @White Crow
  2. ayiopop

LF: Meloetta FT: Several Legendaries/Mythicals

Hey there, Bulbagarden! I'm looking for a Meloetta, as it is the only Pokémon that I'm missing for my living Pokédex! I have the following Pokémon for trade: Darkrai (20th Anniversary Event, Lv. 100) Xerneas (Shiny, Lv. 100, XYZ Event) Mewtwo (Two, Lv. 70/74) Jirachi (20th Anniversary Event...
  3. ayiopop

What do people think about pokemon where you live?

Well... my school has the haters, but they're all stuck-up jerks, the accepters, like my friends, they don't mock, but they do kinda poke fun, nothing hurtful, and then the ones who play it themselves. Simple.
  4. ayiopop

What's Your Playthrough Style?

I usually train my starter, (Infernape HG) then find something that helps vs. one of its weaknesses (Raichu HG) and sometimes an HM Technician. I fight most trainers and really dont rush... ok i do. I also only train a good team after(or a bit B4)the E4
  5. ayiopop

Needs Help

Thank you!!!
  6. ayiopop

Contest Kakuna vs Metapod

I like Kakuna more because... a) It evolves from Weedle the stingy version of Caterpie b) It has a better design. c) It evolves into a FREAKIN' KILLER WASP THING d) It learns Poison Sting
  7. ayiopop

Needs Help

OK, I have many cards and bunch are old as uh... the first D/P set. I have plenty of energy, and i have the theme deck w/ leafeon... dang, can't remember the name. I also need help on what to add to my deck.
  8. ayiopop

In-Game Quote Thread

Some ninja on the road to Celestic town Pt. We ninja's apeear where you least expect us!!! * looks in pants*
  9. ayiopop

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics! ^ lulz!!! These are all really funny!!!
  10. ayiopop

Who do you ship May with?

*SapphirePearlShipping* *cough* Well, otheer than that... Contestshipping.
  11. ayiopop

Ever been bullied cos of Pokemon?

Only by my stepdad, he kinda looks at me weird whenever I say something about it, but imma show him the damage calculation formula and ask him if thats for "stupid ten-year-olds".
  12. ayiopop

Your favourite water type

Kyogre, I mean look at the thing!!! ITS A BEAST!!! (goes into rant about how Kyogre could whuup Groudon)
  13. ayiopop

Pokeshipping- Rage of the Elements

Can I get notified about this??? I would give like, an amazing review, but I can't tell anything about writings, othere than the storys good. (Which it is)
  14. ayiopop

The pokemon you think of the most.

Infernape!!! My first lvl 100!!! Took three (wasted) years of my life, followed close after by Raichu, my second lvl 100... good times...
  15. ayiopop

Crack Pairings - A discussion

I like SoulSilverShipping and SapphirePearlShipping, May and Dawn are just so cute!!! EDIT: I also liek HonorShipping(is that cracky???)
  16. ayiopop

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Infernape has been in every one of my games since Pearl.
  17. ayiopop

POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 20 - Route One Rumble!)

Re: POKEMON: The Power Inside ('Ash Vs. Lance' Now Up!) Amazing Story!!! Cant wait for new updates!!!
  18. ayiopop

On the Origin of Species: Trapinch, Vibrava and Flygon: Investigating the inspiration

Re: On the Origin of Species: Trapinch, Vibrava and Flygon: Investigating the inspira I know I do, After reading that column I knew some weird word i could impress people with. Now my mind is like Phione/ Clione.
  19. ayiopop

Favorite Battle Frontier Facility

The Hall because its so simple if u use a pokemon that is strong against a lot of types, just pick off the strong types first then head to the EVIL weak types!!!
  20. ayiopop

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint cool...
Back
Top Bottom