Search results for query: *

1. D

UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at GAME

Re: UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at WIN2011
  2. D

UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at GAME

Re: UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at Yeah, same here at Sheffield - although I suspect no one else took and hour and a half train journey to get there.
  3. D

Celebi travels through time, around globe: More in-store distributions announced

Shouldn't have thought so, at least for the UK; I've been to distributions at my local Game shop, so unless Nintendo and Game have had a falling out...
  4. D

What are in those pokemon?

Meth lab, that's how it makes the Rare Candy (blend crystal meth with berry juice)
  5. D

Ironic things about Pokémon

That Combee evolves into Vespiquen (Vespa being the genus for Wasps and thus having little to do with Bees)
  6. D

Alternate Character Interpretations

Personally I've always been a little concerned about the Pokecentre Staff. They always end with something along the lines of "We hope to see you again soon." I beg your pardon Nurse Joy, did you just express a desire for my Pokemon to be badly hurt enough to require hospitalisation?? Are you...
  7. D

Wanted: Feebas/Milotic

sorry guys but I got a PM before any of your posts and have already gotten hold of my new Feebas.
  8. D

Wanted: Feebas/Milotic

Looking for a Feebas or Milotic, the lower the level the better, don't care about nature (although if it's Feebas I'd prefer a Special Attack raising Nature - Modest, Mild, Quiet or Rash) In exchange I have for offer the following untrained Pokemon: Palkia (lvl 70, Quirky Nature, Lustrous...
  9. D

Black & White Speculation Contest - Final: Numbers of Pokémon

I'll go for: Water - 21 Grass - 18 Fire - 11
  10. D

Pokemon Ethics- Hacking

I'll confess that I also own and use an AR, principally for obtaining event legendaries (which I will discard in favour of legitimate ones if I actually get access to an event, which are few and far between in this country and always quite a distance from where I live) and have used for the...
  11. D

Television?

in the Pokemon Chronicles episode "We're No Angels" ((SS003 on Bulbapedia)), Jessie, James and Meowth are mistaken for Team Rightous from an old TV show. Therefore presumably they have plenty of programmes/cartoons similar to those in the real world (sci-fi programmes, super heroes, medical...
  12. D

Offering Palkia

I have a legit lvl70 Palkia, complete with Lustrous Orb (caught on Platinum, I've already got it from Pearl so am willing to part with it). In exchange I'm looking for a legit Milotic, any level/gender.
  13. D

A more interesting way to play...

I'm about halfway (just defeated Elite Four) through HG doing a basics only challenge nad it can get pretty difficult. If doing this I also reccommend a few additional rules: A Pokemon's Evolutionary stage is determined at the point it was introduced (Eg, Pikachu counts as a Basic, Sudowoodo...
  14. D

Pokemon Warfare

Castform: Aerial and Naval warfare, as weather can quite adversly affect aircraft and shipping. Technically the use of Castform would be in contravention of The Environmental Modification Convention, which prohibits the use of weather manipulation for warfare purposes (and yes this is a real...
  15. D

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 7: The Villanious Organisation

I'll go for Team Shadow and Team Light (each is the principal team in Black and White respectively). Each team believes that the Isshu Legend that matches their colour (ie Shadow -> Zekrom) will help them achieve dominance of the region (or world, or galaxy, or universe). Their main objective is...
  16. D

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 5: Gym themes

1: Normal 2: Flying 3: Ground 4: Water 5: Fire 6: Grass 7: Psychic 8: Dark
  17. D

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

No type combos, pure Grass/Fire/Water
  18. D

Pokemon Biology Theories

Isn't Ditto a single-celled organism? In that case it could simply have spawned from a group of Mew cells that retained sentience (don't ask me how).
  19. D

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 2: The Professor

Professor Suisen (the daffodil, Genus: Narcissus) In Hanakotoba (Japanese flower language) the daffodil represents respect.
Back
Top Bottom