• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

Stuff you want to see in Pokemon that it's currently not offering

Some sort of in-game tournament. Like, how Ash earns badges and enters the Leagues, they should have a similar system in game. Of course, we still keep the Elite Four and Champion :)
  2. G

Any SoulSilvershippers?

Oh my Arceus, is this thread still active? :O Oh well, may as well throw these in: Written Work by GloomyDayze on deviantART - I submitted this a while back but I'm posting for good measure :D Written Work by GloomyDayze on deviantART - Was on my FF page Written Work by GloomyDayze on...
  3. G

SpecialShipping, or Red/Yellow

Re: SpecialShipping (Red x Yellow) Why do you like SpecialShipping, if you like this ship? It was hinted plenty of times in the manga. Definitely a favourite manga shipping of mine. :D
  4. G

Do you ever rage quit?

No, I don't think I do. I hate it when someone rage quits when it was a completely legit battle, just because their strategy failed. It's happened to me so many times on PBR, but I suppose it is notorious for hackers though, lol.
  5. G

What was the worst new Pokemon for you performance wise?

I was disappointed with Liepard and Zebstrika. Liepard has a poor movepool and Zebstrika has bad stats, in my opinion. :/ They were on my team until I switched them out.
  6. G

What's your most hated ability/What ability do you think is the most useless?

I would have picked Archeos if it wasn't for Defeatist. What a horrid ability. D:
  7. G

Pokemon that could be other Types

This has probably been said, but Lugia would probably be a Water type if it wasn't for Psychic. It sleeps in the sea and creates storms, people. XD
  8. G

Do you use the vending machines in the game?

Re: Do you use the vending machinies in the game? Yush. If I run low on anything, I'll just grab a coupl'a lemonades. :) My brother stole my game and bought about twelve sodas. Hah... DX
  9. G

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

^ That's not necessarily true. My first game was Red, but my favourite is Pokemon Sapphire. :D I started playing when I was 'bout eight or nine. :) But I suppose, when I started playing Red, FireRed and LeafGreen were already out in stores. I got them anyway, hahah. :P
  10. G

Pokemon That Would Make Cute Couples!

Re: Which 2 Pokemon would make a good Couple? Darkrai and Cresselia XP
  11. G

Do you shine your badges?

When I remember, I do. I can't stand the site of unclean badges. D:
  12. G

How did you become a shipper?

Re: How did you became a shipper? I blame my curiousity, fanart and fanfiction, for getting me into shipping. I never shipped before I turned thirteen. :P It started with Pokémon, branched off to Brawl, now it's Harry Potter... IT's EVERYWHERE D: XP
  13. G

The Dawn Club

There's always fanart :P
  14. G

I should leave now. . .

^ Dun' worry, that's normal. XD I'm a shipper, so you're not alone. ^^ Welcome to Bmgf :D
  15. G

The Dawn Club

^ Have to agree. It's not that bad a name, although I can see that now every goodbye in an episode will end with 'best wishes!' :lol:
  16. G

Most hated move?

Dark Void... Uuggggh. On PBR at least. :P
  17. G

What does your Chatot say?

My brother's Chatot swears. Me: Go! Chatot! Chatot: FUCK YOU. Me: ¬¬'
  18. G

The Dawn Club

Off topic... ANYWAY... Yeah sure. A fan of Dawn is always welcome here :) I was so annoyed when I found out there was no Platinum Frontier saga! So annoyed. I want to see Thorton Dawn in her winter outfit more :'(
  19. G

The Dawn Club

Cosplaying Dawn was fun yesterday :) I just think that Dawn/ Hikari are one the same. :)
  20. G

The Dawn Club

You just have to put a / between the '[' and 'I' in the last img tag. Like [*/IMG] (But without the asterik) :) Well, Iris is still new to the show, so I'm willing to give her a chance. :)
Back
Top Bottom