Search results for query: *

1. R

You're TOP 3

Kabutops Lanturn Anorith
  2. R

Your Theme Song

Battle: Theme song of 'Lizzie McGuire' (If You Believe) Intro: The Logical Song Death: White Fool
  3. R

The neverending story redux

Zapdos?" Suddenly Pikachu began to glow. "Pikachu, what are you..." (10 words)
  4. R

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Rukario (couldn't we have stuck with Japanese names? I mean, Mime Jr.? C'mon people!) What would happen if pokemon met dinosaurs?
  5. R

The Ongoing Pokemon Poem!

And he landed on Grovyle (the poor guy, can't they let him isolate for a while?)
  6. R

Pichu and Meowth?

Somewhere in the Viridian Forest, a mother Pikachu tended her nest. She was eager for the eggs to hatch. Her herd had left some weeks before, and would not let her rejoin untill the Pichu had hatched. Pichu, as nearly every Pikachu knew,could be a real pain in the cheek. This was why Pikachu did...
  7. R

Pentagon Document Classifies Homosexuality as Mental Disorder

Great. One more Mental Disorder to contend with. (I'm already diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome) Lovely. Do I get kicked out for this? Being (as my sister puts it when we act out Ash's Pikachu's encounters with an ah, gay relationship between a dwarf Pikachu and a giant Golem) 'happy'?
  8. R

Water Type

I must admit a fondness for them (after all, Kabutops is my favorite poke'mon and was called Psyduck in High School) Are there too many? Nah. Ray finned bony fish (yes, I know not all water types are like them) outnumber all the other vertebrates! But lots more Bug types wouldn't hurt ;)
  9. R

Explain your username

My name is Ross (duh) I love dinosaurs, so when I was younger my friends called me a Rossasaurus. Now they ask 'Have you seen Friends?' Yes, but I don't like it. After a year of this question I came up with a Pichu named Rossachu who trains extinct pokemon. (he also tries to train dinosaurs...
  10. R

Dracorex hogwartsia

Um, great idea. I love dinosaurs and all, but hogwartsia for a dinosaur found in South Dakota? What's next, floridensis for a dinosaur found in Massachusetts? (curiously, there is a Florida, Massachusetts) I was checking my copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and it suggests...
  11. R

What Pokémon do you want to see?

I'd like a legendary Normal type, just for irony. A Ghost/Electric type would also be interesting. sponge, goat, evolution of Dunsparse, amoeba, and dolphin also have my vote.
  12. R

End Of The World!

Yawn. (My Slowpoke) Good, now they understand extinction. (My Kabutops) NNNOOO!!!! (My Grovyle) Ya mean I evolved for nothin'? (My Jolteon) Does it end in Fire or Ice? I don't care. (My Slugma) I knew this would happen. (My Absol) So what? (me) Still, who is 'they'? My dad believes...
  13. R

Screenshot & Quote du jour

Nigel Marvin: This is the elusive Mirage Island, home of wild Wynaut. To film them without disturbing them, I've had to dress in this special Wobbuffet costume, so we may see for the first time their secret lives. 1st Wynaut: Now, why are we here again? 2nd Wynaut: The Discovery Channel...
  14. R

Swellow: (umph) 'Pikachu', tell me I never have to 'befriend' one of these things. Pikachu: Er, well, back home I do know a Phanpy. Swellow: Hear that, big oaf? The mutant Plusle says you're goin' down!
  15. R

Corphish: Lishten kid, I can shwear all I all * want. Who you gonna * tell? Dweebo? Shisshy Girl? Badgerboy? Shparky? Ash? Torchic: (sniff) Like, why can't we, like get along? I'm like, (sniff) not a xenphobic, ya' know.
  16. R

May: What?! You told me it was Beautifly mating season!! Why can't you find someone?! Beautifly: I prefer Jessie's Dustox.
  17. R

"If that's true, then all intelligent life will be destroyed. And I'll be..."

Delia: Oh my! It looks like snow! It is snow. But this is summer, how can it snow? Oak: I-I don't know. Mimie: Mime! Jessie: Well if things are going to get ugly, we might as well try Weezing! James: Right. Go! (tosses poke'ball) Weezing: Weezing Wee. (Tackles force field around Zapdos)...
  18. R

Hurricane Season 2006

If it's anything like the 2005 season we may have to consult Dr. Seuss' book 'On Beyond Zebra!' for names! Seriously, STEP AWAY FROM THE COASTLINE. BTW, a natural disaster is really ''Earth performs its standard, unthinking balancing act between hot and cold, wet and dry, stable and...
  19. R

Classic Cartoons/TV Shows

Bump in the Night, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, The Magic School Bus, Lizzie McGuire, and Looney Tunes I also would like it if certain TV specials on PBS were reaired: The Dinosaurs, The Miracle Planet, and The Secret of Life
  20. R

The Future of North America

I vote "Why do we even need seperate countries in the first place?" No, I don't mean the U.S. should annex the rest of the world. I say, we're all humans here, doesn't anything one individual does effect the whole? We all live here, it's one world, can't it be shared? Thus springs to mind...
Back
Top Bottom