Search results for query: *

• Users: Carl
  • Order by date
  1. C

Is cloning wrong?

Well i got a few clones myself, It never bugged my saved game. I really wanted to fill up my pokedex. Living in canada, we do not get event pokemons. I mean clone pokemon`s are what it is. a way to achieve your personal goal in my opinion. It take nothing away from the owner and it helps others...
  2. C

I am looking for

Ok that would be great. I appreciate that :)
  3. C

I am looking for

With the help of quick trades and ppls trading me pokemons. I only need 2 more to finish up my pokedex to 493 pokemons. 478. Froslass 485. Heatran. I greatly appreciate all the help this community gave me in my quest.
  4. C

I am looking for

Thank you to 0089 for your help. 1 less to hunt down 230 - Kingdra 292 - Shedinja 336 - Seviper 337 - Lunatone 362 - Glalie 378 - Regice 380 - Latias 485 - Heatran 486 - Regigigas 488 - Cresselia 490 - Manaphy 491 - Darkrai
  5. C

I am looking for

Thanks to Hamammm, I am 3 closer to my ultimate goal. These are the last few I need. Any help would be much appreciated 230 - Kingdra 250 - Ho-Oh 292 - Shedinja 336 - Seviper 337 - Lunatone 362 - Glalie 378 - Regice 380 - Latias 485 - Heatran 486 - Regigigas 488 - Cresselia 490 -...
  6. C

I am looking for

Zen Coyote, I have all pokemon that is not written on top, let me know what you would like and I can most likely get it to you. Onin, I have a bagon looking for a home right now. I want a shedinja evolved please :)
  7. C

I am looking for

bump
  8. C

I am looking for

alright, well i will start to breed and try to get one it might take a bit of time :) But I will get it
  9. C

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1973 I think i might be the oldest fan :) I started playing pokemon when the gb color with red blue gold yellow. with my wife and now like 10 years later, still playing but now both my sons that are 6 and 4 play with us now. It is a family thing :)
  10. C

I'm new!

welcome to the forums :) it is an awesome place with many friendly ppls, you will enjoy yourself. That I am sure
  11. C

I am looking for

I got a brave and timid chansey. If this is not good, let me know, I will breed to get you a neutral one :)
  12. C

I am looking for

For the clamperl, i do believe i have one, That can be arranged,as for the masterballs, I do not have a replicating thing. So i dont get really how to duplicate things
  13. C

I am looking for

A special thank you to Chamommy and Nib013 for adding 8 new pokemon to my dex. I am missing but a few now 230 - Kingdra 250 - Ho-Oh 292 - Shedinja 336 - Seviper 337 - Lunatone 362 - Glalie 367 - Huntail 368 - Gorebyss 378 - Regice 380 - Latias 474 - Porygon-Z 485 - Heatran 486 - Regigigas 488...
  14. C

I am looking for

If ppls can quick trade them so that i can add the different pokemon, so that I can ask for trades on GST would be awesome as well
  15. C

I am looking for

Thanks , you added those pokemon help me out a lot. I was able to at least make demands on GST :) And again thank you for trusting me
  16. C

I am looking for

Thank you to Justyn for the Mew :) I am getting there slowly but surely with everyones help
  17. C

Hi!

hi and welcome to the forum
  18. C

Yet Another 'Hellooooooo' Thread

yet another hello :) nice to have you along side us
  19. C

And so...

welcome :) great to have you here
  20. C

Hello

welcome on the forum, if you give it a chance, you will find a lot of great ppls
Back
Top Bottom