Search results for query: *

1. MegaMeganium

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

I've decided, after talking with a friend, to do some shuffling... I'm getting Sun version. This list will rotate as I need. Litten & evos Grubbin & evos Passimian Bounsweet & evos Alolan Muk Rockruff/Lycanroc Midnight (he's getting Moon, so I'll trade...now that I think of it, both of my...
  2. MegaMeganium

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

I'm going for Sun, so: (This team will probably rotate as I need, per my usual practice.) Rowlett & Evos Rockruff/Lycanroc Midday Bounsweet & Evos (I usually don't do type redundancy, but I *LOVE* Tsareena...) Passimian OR Crabrawler (I like them both!...I'll go for whichever one I get first...
  3. MegaMeganium

Hello Bulbagarden

Thanks everyone! :D I'm really glad to be back! :D :D
  4. MegaMeganium

Hello Bulbagarden

Hello all! I used to be active on these boards years ago, but then I just...sort of fell out with forums in general. But Pokémon Sun & Moon have lured me (happily) back into the broader fandom, so hello again Bulbagarden!
  5. MegaMeganium

IW's Supersprites (Closed for now, back after a long time!!!)

Re: IW's Supersprites (Back?) Say, I'd like to request a trainer sprite! Base: What I'd like done: Recolor the hair dark brown. Recolor the blue spots on shoes+jacket dark green Recolor the blue on the shorts a navy blue Recolor the undershirt dark purple. Leave everything else as...
  6. MegaMeganium

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) Hi Hanna! Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the request!
  7. MegaMeganium

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) I'm thinking something along the lines of Brock: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/7b/HeartGold_SoulSilver_Brock.png/284px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Brock.png Hope that clears things up!
  8. MegaMeganium

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) Hey Hanna, I've got a request! It's a trainer sprite (again). Base: Stuff I'd like done: Recolor the pants black Recolor hair black Remove the 'R' on his jacket Recolor jacket sleeves and undershirt navy blue Recolor the rest of jacket...
  9. MegaMeganium

Shiay's Art Dump

Re: Shiay's Art Dump - Let's Play a Game! Wow again! Those gijinkas are awesome! I think my favorite is...wow, I can't even pick! I also just happened to notice that both of those trainers in the first set have Espeons on their teams...I take it you're a fan? Keep up the good work!
  10. MegaMeganium

Shiay's Art Dump

Re: Shiay's Art Dump - Let's Play a Game! Ah, thought so! I've seen Trepas having blue eyes in your art, but the piece is black-and-white, so... Keep up the good work!
  11. MegaMeganium

Shiay's Art Dump

Re: Shiay's Art Dump - Let's Play a Game! Wow, Shiay, you do some nice artwork! Quick question; which of the Gengars in the group shot above this post is which? Have I mentioned that your work is very well done?
  12. MegaMeganium

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) Thanks Hanna! I'll request again soon!
  13. MegaMeganium

IW's Supersprites (Closed for now, back after a long time!!!)

Re: IW's Supersprites Hey IslandWalker, I've got a couple of requests for you! First request: Take this sprite: Could you do the following to it: Recolor the hair dark red Recolor her dress and boots in black Put a Team Rocket 'R' on the lower part of her dress in red Do her umbrella...
  14. MegaMeganium

Contest Kingdra v.s. Altaria

~Who has a better appearance and design? Kingdra, if narrowly. ~Which do you think is more useful? Tie. Kingdra gets better typing, but Altaria learns Perish Song. ~Which would win in battle? Not sure. ~Which would you use? I've only used an Altaria in Ruby (level. 75!), but I would use a...
  15. MegaMeganium

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) Hey Hanna, it's been a while. Could I get a minor change to one of my trainer card requests? On the 'Matt' card, could you replace the Piplup with a Prinplup? Thanks for those cards, by the way!
  16. MegaMeganium

Moonlight Umbreon's trainer card shop

Hey there! I'd like to request a trainer card! Background: The one with waves Trainer sprite: Pokemon: Grumpig, male Slowking, male Golbat, male Prinplup, male Buizel, female, shiny Shellos, female, west Type symbols: Psychic, Water...
  17. MegaMeganium

Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium [Now with Gen V sprites!]

Thanks a bunch, Shiay!
  18. MegaMeganium

Hey Shiay, I've got another, non-banner request for you! Could I get a horizontal boxed Pokemon thing, please? I'd like the following Pokemon in it, from left to right: Sir, male Jaroda Pheas, male Kenhorou Gaia, female Gantoru Sting, male Pendora Bandit, male Warubiaru Tortuga, male...
  19. MegaMeganium

Oh my God. That is just like so perfect. I especially love that headshot thing in the background. I was originally going to ask for something like that, but then I decided the VS. sprite would be easier to work with. Thanks so much! I'll request something else from you later.
  20. MegaMeganium

Re: Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium Hey Shiay, I'd like to request another banner from you! Could I get this picture: on a purple fog background, and the HG/SS sprites of the following Pokemon around her: Crobat Weezing Ariados (x2 and facing in different directions) Venomoth...
Back
Top Bottom