• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

God I hope they just let Gen 3 die. FR and LG were respectable because they were remakes of the beloved originals, but R and S were just so dull. Their only purpose were to introduce double battles and the beginning of mythical legnedaries. Other than that though, there was nothing special about...
  2. T

Pokémon Sunday reveals Black and White, movie 13 info: Isshu starters, cities confirm

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals Black and White, movie 13 info: Isshu starters, cities con Holy f***...GF actually came through for us? I'm speechless
  3. T

There's Arceus and then there's...Death?

As everyone knows, Arceus is the God Pokemon. No objections there. And while the Omega Pokemon does indeed have the power to destroy at a moments notice, it has been stressed both in the anime and in the games that Arceus is more inclined to be the creator, rather than the destroyer. And as...
  4. T

THEORY:The "shellder" on slowbro's tail is actually a cloyster out of it's shell

I believe that it's been established that while the shellder does indeed change form, it's merely a form of mutation, and they DO NOT actually evolve in the process
  5. T

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi Wow, seriously? Freckles? Are you kidding me unnamed water pokemon?
  6. T

What has annoyed you the most since HG/SS?

I like to keep my money with her, Im just saying, I'd prefer she not buy something every time I turn the game on...
  7. T

What has annoyed you the most since HG/SS?

I hate it that your mom buys you something every five minutes like clockwork...for one thing she needlessly calls you about it, and two, it's my money!
  8. T

Pokemon Biology Theories

Ehh, not really a topic I'd like to get into, but either way I doubt it. The same way a person can't breed with a kangaroo. True they're mammals, and they both have common ancestors, but the species' are so far gone from eachother that viable offspring are not possible. Same way with humans and...
  9. T

Pokemon Biology Theories

New topic...how exactly can a tiny turtle (a.k.a, squritle) hold so much water within its tiny little belly? I understand that they have so called 'water sacks' that they store water within, but still. Anyone got some theories, BESIDES anime physics?
  10. T

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Graphics Unequaled Thanks alot, it's awesome lol
  11. T

Your favorite Pokemon type?

Re: What's your favorite type? Mostly anything that resists sandstorm. Fightings up there too
  12. T

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Graphics Unequaled Hi, I just started up a new RP in the URPG and I wanted to geta banner as a treat for all the people who signed up for it. Was wondering if you could create one for us. For the banner, I was thinking two sides, cut straight down the middle. On...
  13. T

Pokemon Biology Theories

I always just thought that those two moves were just them releasing all their engery in a wave, and the resulting loss of energy caused them to faint. I don't think they ACTUALLY explode
  14. T

Pokemon Biology Theories

Ah, but do you see them doing it and producing eggs? I believe not lol
  15. T

Pokemon Biology Theories

This is true. However, if the anime and games is to even be considered when pondering this, then it could be said that eggs are common occurance in all pokemon, legendary or otherwise. For instance, the legendary birds in pokemon snap all come from eggs. Lugia in the anime more than likely came...
  16. T

Black, White Starter Pokémon silhouettes unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be re

Re: Starters unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be revealed May 15 Left: Water. Kinda reminds me of a Digimon, hopefully it will be nothing like Rayquaza Top: Grass. It gives off a vibe of a mix of Spoink and Mareep. OMG! IT'S A GRASS RABBIT! *thiny* Right: Fire. Kinda went with the...
  17. T

THEORY: Ditto are Mew that have lost their form.

*gasp* Bloody hell! He's cracked the code!
  18. T

Moves that become ridiculous in context

Fire Blast while underwater...Earthquake while on a boat...especially in pokemon centers, that's always a kick
  19. T

Pokeball, GO!

I'd probably say "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!" Or something stupid along those lines...
  20. T

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

My bred lv45 Adamant Machamp with no guard and epic EV's. And probably my Timid Mewtwo that I caught without having to soft reset lol
Back
Top Bottom