Search results for query: *

1. RaccoonGoon

Two Forgotten Drafts.

Note: I was cleaning some garbage out from under my bed when I found an old folder from school. Inside were some folded papers where I had hastily written down the opening paragraphs to some fan-fiction. I'm not sure if I intended for them to be part of the same story or not, I've long since...
  2. RaccoonGoon

Two Scrapped Short Stories.

I have not written fan-fiction in a very long time, and have not posted here in a very long time. After wrapping up the last one I wrote, and after eventually, actually posting it here, I swore off it, for the most part. What follows is two short fan-fiction pieces, written three and four years...
  3. RaccoonGoon

Obsolete: Moving completed fics to the Archive: Help Thread

I'm ready to move TEEN: - "Look" to the archive, I guess, please.
  4. RaccoonGoon

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I've seen a few thanks to @Lugion. My favorite is the original one. I'm excited for the new one if only for Anno co-directing it.
  5. RaccoonGoon

TEEN: Pokemon Academy Year III: Childhood's Ripperoni

I'm so glad you've started posting this!
  6. RaccoonGoon

Summer Awards 2016 - Official Nominees and User Voting

Best Reviewer: @Crobatman
  7. RaccoonGoon

If I may, I know that everyone writes differently and feels differently about it, but I don't think you should quit if you enjoy it. If you feel that you want to improve as a writer the best advice I can give is write even more. There comes a point where skill comes into writing, and like any...
  8. RaccoonGoon

How many chapters do you think it'll be?
  9. RaccoonGoon

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

I've posted the final chapter of "Look", TEEN: - "Look" [Chapter 40 of 40] , after holding off to since Sunday.
  10. RaccoonGoon

COMPLETE: "Look" (TEEN)

originally written Feb. 11th, 2013 "Look" Chapter 40, Part the Last pt.2 by RaccoonGoon Dear reader. Here we are. Chapter the last. The last glimpse at our hero as told by me. So, let's settle in for one more go and one last chapter dealing with our trench coat wearing Looker. Before we...
  11. RaccoonGoon

After crunching the numbers, this appears to be the correct answer. Cheers, Flaze. The rest of you, study up.
  12. RaccoonGoon

originally written approximately Jan. 2013 "Look" Chapter 39, Part the Last pt.1 by RaccoonGoon Years passed at IP HQ, as they did all around the globe. Technologies such as the PC, the Global Trading System, higher performance Pokeballs, computer made Pokemon, the updated Pokedex and it's...
  13. RaccoonGoon

originally written approximately early Jan. 2013 "Look" Chapter 38, Saga 6 by RaccoonGoon The IP Bounty Hunter Fyodor landed in Jubilife City and walked downtown, tasked with apprehending the target bounty head. The IP Agent Looker landed shortly behind him, tasked with monitoring the man. He...
  14. RaccoonGoon

originally written approximately late Dec. 2012 - early Jan. 2013 "Look" Chapter 37, Saga 6 by RaccoonGoon Trainees were young, scared, and basically interns. Deputies were paper pushers and coffee fetchers. Guards were just meant to stand around and watch. Officers were the main work...
  15. RaccoonGoon

3.33 had strong points that it did really well, I thought, but there were some problems with it, of course. My thoughts on the Rebuilds at this point is that they're like a fun roller coaster you're forever stuck on. Sure, it's okay the first few turns on it, then you just want it to end all...
  16. RaccoonGoon

originally written approximately late Dec. 2012 "Look" Chapter 36, Saga 5 by RaccoonGoon A small blue rowboat with IP decals was bobbing on the water, HQ Island behind it. A rather dopey looking Officer, enjoying some leave time, plucked a small squirmy Caterpie from a bucket and examined it...
  17. RaccoonGoon

originally written approximately Dec. 2012 "Look" Chapter 35, Saga 5 by RaccoonGoon Valor Lakefront, it's villas and pools sparkling in the summer heat. Looker returned Golbat and found his way to Hotel Grand Lake. The same receptionist was behind the counter. He asked if a Johanna was still...
  18. RaccoonGoon

originally written approximately Dec. 2012 "Look" Chapter 34, Saga 5 by RaccoonGoon He figured the house with the lights on was Stan's house. And it was. The friends shook hands and embraced one another as friends do. "Looker my man! Come in, come in!" Stan's house was much like his office...
  19. RaccoonGoon

originally written approximately early Dec. 2012 "Look" Chapter 33, Saga 5 by RaccoonGoon Celia, the next morning, pulled out a very dated map, a map printed a little after the War. This was evident as the border line was separating Kanto and Johto. She directed Looker south-west of Sinnoh...
  20. RaccoonGoon

originally written approximately early Dec. 2012 "Look" Chapter 32, Saga 5 by RaccoonGoon The essential paper work over the case was filled out and filed away neatly. Looker clicked the ink pen he was using, placed it on his desk, and leaned back in his chair. His first case was closed. Rex...
Back
Top Bottom