Search results for query: *

1. RaccoonGoon

Two Forgotten Drafts.

Note: I was cleaning some garbage out from under my bed when I found an old folder from school. Inside were some folded papers where I had hastily written down the opening paragraphs to some fan-fiction. I'm not sure if I intended for them to be part of the same story or not, I've long since...
  2. RaccoonGoon

Two Scrapped Short Stories.

I have not written fan-fiction in a very long time, and have not posted here in a very long time. After wrapping up the last one I wrote, and after eventually, actually posting it here, I swore off it, for the most part. What follows is two short fan-fiction pieces, written three and four years...
  3. RaccoonGoon

COMPLETE: Plasmatic Tears. (Non-Pokemon Short Story) (EVERYONE)

Plasmatic Tears. by RaccoonGoon In the land of Robotic4, fabled city of machines, a standard WorkerClassModel robot was produced. The robot's TagNumber was #567. Upon #567's first cycle of checking the power supply of the overhead light beams, structures used to illuminate the steel...
  4. RaccoonGoon

COMPLETE: RaccoonGoon's First (and only) Crack Fic. (MATURE)

I haven't written anything in so long, and since I've never wrote anything like a crack fic before, I figured I'd get it over with. This is not to be taken as a serious piece of work. I wrote it in 20 or so minutes, so don't expect a lot. "Pretty Pallet Town." by RaccoonGoon. One pretty day...
  5. RaccoonGoon

Wrath of Angry Man, A Stop Motion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwGeAAkBiYI&feature=youtu.be Anothe video made in Advanced A/V. Again, it's not the best, so don't expect much. Story by Ultra Pidgeot, shots taken by me, and edited by me.
  6. RaccoonGoon

Robot Crimes, A Crime Drama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTBxB1N1QCc A little thing I did in Advanced Video Tech. Got the shots Friday, edited it today. It's nothing great, so be warned.
  7. RaccoonGoon

FAN-FICTION II. (G) (Part 1)

Hello, Bulbargarden. Months back I spent an afternoon writing a fan fic, aptly called “Fan Fiction”, a project I had wanted to do for months prior. I knew the rough plot, the story, and the name just seemed right, you know? So I wrote it. I posted it. Lugion raged a little. I lulz’d. I...
  8. RaccoonGoon

No Shave November.

Anyone else doing it? If you can't figure it out from the name, it's where you don't shave at all during the month of November. I'm currently doing it, but I'm getting a little worried that I'll get noticed by one of the 3 principals at my school. I've had to revert to sneaking my way around...
  9. RaccoonGoon

COMPLETE: Pkmn World: Updated Draft (One-Shot) (G)

Awhile ago I wrote a one-shot titled "Pkmn World", which can be found on the other side of this- http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pkmn-world-one-shot-g-83403/ Now, when I think about it, I need to include the events of B/W in a similar fashion. So, I've added a few extra things, giving a slight...
  10. RaccoonGoon

COMPLETE: FAN-FICTION [Non-Pokemon] [EVERYONE]

Disclaimer: This story makes no sense, and more than likely, never will. It contains many nerdy elements that should not be taken together at one time. You have been warned. ---------------------------------------- Definition of FAN FICTION : stories involving popular fictional characters...
  11. RaccoonGoon

TEEN: "The Foreigner" [Ch.4]

Hey gang. I've had this idea since B/W came out or a little after. I dunno if I'll expand upon it or not. Feel free to leave any comments, tips, complaints you have regarding this chapter. The Foreigner. Chapter 1. By RaccoonGoon. The low rumbling hum sounded through the cockpit...
  12. RaccoonGoon

COMPLETE: RaccoonGoon's Christmas-Double-Feature!

A Very Merry RacconGoon Christmas. (2010) --------------------------------------- Derrikk, the Red Nosed Stantler. Derrikk, the Red Nosed Stantler Was sort of different I suppose But if you ever met him You would totally be bros. None of the other Stantlers Never let him...
  13. RaccoonGoon

COMPLETE: "Tycoon" (One-Shot)

Hey guys, another One-Shot I’ve been wanting to do. For the record, this takes place in the same reality as “Look”, “Eusine: Mystery Man”, and “To Be A Master”, so keep that in mind. I don’t know how good of a one-shot this is, but it’s longer than my previous one-shot and I, at least, think I...
  14. RaccoonGoon

Contest Looker Vs. Eusine

So who is better? Looker, the detective from the International Police or Eusine, the Mystery Man, and master Legendary Pokemon Expert? You decide!
  15. RaccoonGoon

COMPLETE: Eusine: Mystery Man (one shot)

Hey guys, just a short, short one-shot that I've been wanting to write for awhile. I hope it makes sense, tell me what you think. Eusine: Mystery Man. Beeping. Cursed beeping, reminding him of the life slowly fleeting from his mother. The mother, tubes running from multiple places...
  16. RaccoonGoon

Pokemon: MTMTE

Oh lawd. I even wondered myself why I wanted to write this. But whatever, I'll give it a go. WARNING- This combines Pokemon with something just as nerdy, so beware. ------------------------------ Pokemon: More Than Meets The Eye. Part 1 of 5. A slight breeze rolled off of Mt. Moon...
  17. RaccoonGoon

COMPLETE: Pkmn World (One-Shot) (G)

Well, I took Lugion’s advice to start writing deeper, so this is another practice one-shot. Its different than what some of you may be use to, but I’ll give it a try anyway. As always, any tips, advice, criticism, and comments welcome. Thanks in advanced for reading...
  18. RaccoonGoon

COMPLETE: "To Be A Master" (One-Shot) (PG)

Hey, this is an idea I had for awhile, so this is the "ATTEMPT" to write a One-Shot about it. I know theres a whole bunch of takes on this, so I hope I put a new twist on it. Tell me how it is. ---------------------------------- “To be a Master” ---------------------------------- “…………”...
  19. RaccoonGoon

COMPLETE: "Look" (TEEN)

"Look" the Story of Looker by RaccoonGoon My attempt at a one-shot. Oh hey, this is neat. "Look" Part 1. His trench coat whipped in the brisk afternoon wind near his ankles. The young man, no older than 14, was walking. Where? Not even he knew. All he knew was...
  20. RaccoonGoon

He Who Has Power....(Part 6 is up now. C'mon and comment)

Ok guys, here is the 2nd attempt at my Fan Fic, New title and slighty new wording, slight change in details. Any comments/pointers are great. He Who Has Power..... Prologue Part 1 The cold stars hung in the chilled night air like frozen raindrops...
Back
Top Bottom