Search results for query: *

1. Monbrey

Anyone else had a glitch on Route 119?

New one froze several times in Rustboro lol. I eventually got through at it seems okay again.
  2. Monbrey

Yeah everything was fully updated. I couldn't find any mention of this happening online, so I don't believe it was a known bug that required a patch. I took it back to the store and showed them the glitch, they swapped it for a new copy. Bye bye saved game :( Banked all my Pokemon though...
  3. Monbrey

It's a New 3DS XL I got at the same time, so I'm hoping it's not hardware. I've had no other graphical glitches at all while playing OR though, and it constantly freezes at this exact point. Leads me to believe there's a bit of faulty data on the cartridge when it attempts to load this cinematic.
  4. Monbrey

My OR game is continually freezing at the point where the cinematic would play for the encounter with May after the Weather Institute. The first time I got here the screen flickered extensively, then froze immediately after the battle. Now I'm back before that point, and it freezes as soon...
  5. Monbrey

Using the word "gay" and other derogatory language

Interesting fact: The word "gay" actually had a meaning pre-dating its definition as happiness, which was pretty much the opposite of its current meaning. It used to be used to describe heterosexuals who had a lot of sex/sexual partners. More commonly referred to today as a slut. So I guess...
  6. Monbrey

HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Closed for now)

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop I'm looking for a Charizard banner. Not really picky on the details, since I'm kinda aiming to get a collection of them, so I'll prety much leave it all up to you!
  7. Monbrey

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Derp. Failcode. It's 4am and I spent the last hour raging at the fact no-one else in my workplace knows how to write HTML. Forgive me :P Edited it now.
  8. Monbrey

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

*desperate searches for a safe pic to post* Ahh here. My girlfriend and I. I'm told I look good in this one so... yeah.
  9. Monbrey

Monbrey's Mediocre Masterpieces

Going to have to say no to this one. Not really doing banners atm, nor do I have a font like the one you described. Both of those used in the other banners were downloaded.
  10. Monbrey

The recolours are done. Interesting concept: I'll do the rest of it when I have time.
  11. Monbrey

And here it is. Nice concept, I like how it turned out.
  12. Monbrey

Here's Girafarig. Two versions. Personally don't like how the chain worked on the first, difficult for me to do at such small size. Kinda doesn't look attached to the leg. Second version, I wrapped the chain around it's leg, all the way up. Don't know what sort of effect you were after, but I...
  13. Monbrey

Here it is. Simple, yes, but I really like how it turned out.
  14. Monbrey

Glad to hear the compliments :) Do you have a request?
  15. Monbrey

Here, this is resized down to 144px in height I assumed (159 x 144), made the writing a bit bolder as it originally lost some clarity in the reduction.
  16. Monbrey

Here it is, looks pretty good in my opinion.
  17. Monbrey

Your Blazisaur, as requested:
  18. Monbrey

Wasnt sure if you meant hands too, so here's just feet: And here's hands included:
  19. Monbrey

This has proved to be really difficult. For some reason, the editor isn't recolouring the blue anything like it has in the Swampert sprite example, probably due to the much larger range of colours. Maybe I should stick to sprites for now, until I get a little more experience. Sorry :( Sprites...
  20. Monbrey

MONBREY'S MEDIOCRE MASTERPIECES This is really nothing more than my place to take request and provide the requested. Can do recolours of sprites and simple artworks, as well as some limited editing, and have done banner work in the past. Other than these, feel free to make requests on...
Back
Top Bottom