Search results for query: *

• Users: ryuji
  • Order by date
  1. R

Offering: Zorua and Snivy

I can offer Petilil, Solosis, Sigilyph, joltik, minccino, For a female Zorua. Is that acceptible? I want zim or zoey. FC: 4727 7230 8380 I'll be on later today/tonight.
  2. R

Ditto's for ditto's, (+ other stuff)

Hey, I have more ditto's than i need right now, and some with the same nature. I have 2 extra adamant's, and 1 extra of jolly and modest. I'm looking for a calm and an impish ditto. I can give them to you with or without Pokerus, your choice, as i can infect them. Also, I'm looking for a legit...
  3. R

Hi! : )

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy the atmosphere.
  4. R

Needed: Embedded tower Kyogre

Okay! I'll vm you.
  5. R

Wanted Jarachi

I can offer a lv 41 jirachi, if you have and Embedded tower kyogre. and a lvl 5 untouched neutral nature jirachi with draco meteor.
  6. R

Thanks. Then, I'd like to borrow or trade for one.I have an extra latios, and I can always get a 3rd gen jirachi. any takers?
  7. R

I need a heartgold kyogre to move my story along so I can catch rayquaza. Would anyone mind trading or lending me theirs? I have my own jolly ET groudon, UT, and some other legendaries. Also, do i need both Ky and groudon at the same time when I speak to oak? If not, I'll definitely trade my ET...
  8. R

OLD Infraction System/Forum Rules (No longer active)

Re: New Infraction System/Forum Rules - UPDATED 5/27/10 Have I been infracted? I haven't posted in a month or so, and now i need an embeedded tower kyogre, and I can't post a thread in the trade center. I didn't see anywhere else to post this.
  9. R

Introducing the new staff!

Yeah, I take note of people who have similar names to me, especially if I like their posts.
  10. R

Introducing the new staff!

My gut-feelings were right. Ryuutakeshi made it. Anyways, congratulations to everyone, please do your best for this community.
  11. R

The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop [CLOSED]

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop Okay, I have the items ready. When he's able to contact me, we'll use the soulsilver fc in my sig.
  12. R

We all love Pokemon. Why, exactly?

Why? it's awesome playing through your first game, struggling to beat gym leaders and your rival. Then you finally beat the game and are declared pokemon champion. The ending plays, but after that, it's not over. You saved your region, beat the best trainers there, so what's left? You probably...
  13. R

How Are You With Japanese?

>.> Sore wa himitsu desu.
  14. R

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop Okay, to clarify this, you want Brick breakX2, and 1 water pulse? Cuz im open right now.
  15. R

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop Power Bracer Power Belt Power Lens Power Band Power Anklet Power Weight I desperately need this items right now. I'm willing to give you a trick room, or a brick break, water pulse and a second brick break. If you accept, contact me via vm/pm, i should...
  16. R

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

That looks awesome. Teddie looks like r2-d2. Now i want to get persona 4.
  17. R

What'd you guys think of Pulseman?

It sounds good, aside from the pacing, and i read about it. Also, this super cool pokemon is supposed to be based on pulseman: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rotom And i think team galactic's name is based off the antagonist's group name.
  18. R

The vent harassment thread. *contains explicit language and themes*

Post your favorite vent harassments here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4mffTgNGIc This is a very good one considering it was the user's first. <this isn't a debate, so no talking about whether vent harassments are right or wrong.> What's your favorite/funniest?
  19. R

Pokemon Crossovers

If you felt like taking pokemon, and another anime, video game, or story and cross them together, which would you choose and why? And give an example of how that would affect either world. Me: Pokemon + Persona 3. Instead of fighting monsters with other caught monsters, you could choose to use...
  20. R

My RATATTA is the TOP PERCENTAGE OF RATATTA!

Worg...oooorg... Joseph.... I'll bury you! Welcome to the forums, Nezumi Otoko.
Back
Top Bottom